are they ok?

Feathers

I have three growing. The one in the middle and right were started at the same time. The one one the left a week and a half after. I think I put too much nutrients in early on as there leaves yellowed a bit. I think I made a mistake by cutting off the bad leaves. But the one in the middle who got yellow on the tips two weeks ago still gets yellow on the tips with every new growth. She also is narrow, unlike the one on her right. Any advice?
image18670.jpg

Re: What should I do to get a response? New to this and need help

they look good to me. the minor yellowing on the tips is nothing to be concerned about yet. If your giving nutes you should start at about 1/4 or half strength. keep on the way you are, and when you do give nutrients make sure it is only every third watering..

Thanks. The temp range is 72-72. They get watered every couple of days (when they feel dry). I alternate watering with nutrients or with straight water. I have been using about 2/3 nutrients. Humidity range is around 30-45%. Do you need more info?

They look a little overwatered. I'd let them dry up a bit more between waterings. When the leaves aren't drooping then you watered just the right amount. 2/3 nutes might be a bit much, what nutes do you have though? Bringing the humidity up a bit would help also, veg humidity is ideally 50-60%. The CFL's emit more light on its sides rather than its end, so turn them 90 degrees so the sides of the bulb are illuminating the plant, that should help a bit.

Back
Top Bottom