Arjan Ultra Haze #1 Budding

avalanche

Have 3 Arjan Ultra Haze #1 and they are in the 12th week of flower.
They have started busting out over the last 7 days to the point I have to say WOW!! I am impressed.
I called Advanced Nutrients and asked why I wasnt
seeing very much white resin in my White Widow grow and they let me know that I needed to get the temps down to 70 - 75 the last 2 weeks of flower. That seems to have made all the difference. They have swollen up to started looking the way they should look.
I hope it smokes as good or better than the Super Lemon Haze I just smoked last night. If so it will only take 1 hit to medicate instead of a whole joint on other smoke. :Rasta:

The yield on this strain is excellent! I got 5 full mason jars full on 3 plants. The 3 main kolas are huge and has no heavy chemical smell.
If I had to do it all again I would grow #1 super lemon hze #2 Himalayn Gold and #3 Arjan Ultra Haze #1.
Just thought you guys would like to know.

Hey Avalanche I just saw this, congrats!

I ordered some seeds that you've grown - SLH, this Ultra Haze #1, WW and are you growing Bubba Kush too?

Anyhow I'd love to hear anything you have to say about any of them.

Thanks and take care!

Hey dog, I am glad to see you are interested in the same strains I am.
I am done growing now for at least a year or 2. I achieved over 2 pounds on 2 grows and its all for personal.
My review goes like this:

SUPER LEMON HAZE IS THE BOMB!! NOTHING BETTER TASTING, SMELLING OR POTENT THAN THIS. (as far as a large variety I have smoked). Its a 8- 10 week strain and had the second best yield of all I have grown. ITS SO SMOOTH:blunt:

ARJAN ULTRA HAZE #1 IS THE SECOND BEST. MY GIRL CALLS IT HORNY WEED BECAUSE THATS WHAT IT DOES TO YOU WHEN YOU SMOKE. VERY POTENT BUT SMOOTH AND BY FAR THE LARGEST YIELD OF ANYTHING i HAVE GROWN!! IT IS A 13 WEEK STRAIN SO YOU MUST BE PATIENT. i AM GLAD I HELD ON BECAUSE ITS AWESOME.:cheer:

HIMALAYAN GOLD IS MY THIRD FAVORITE. IT JUST DOES THE JOB OF GETTING YOU HIGH FOR SURE. IT HITS HARD AND FAST AND THE YIELD IS THE THIRD BEST BUT I DID 10 PLANTS AND IT GAVE A HUGE YIELD. I HAVE A 3/4 OF A POUND OF THIS AND ITS A GOOD GO TO AND FOR THE PRICE ITS AWESOME. WOULD GROW AGAIN NO PROBLEM. 8-10 WEEKS AND SMOKES AND TASTES GOOD.:tokin: I HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE FOR THIS STRAIN BECAUSE IT WAS MY FIRST EFFORT AT GROWING AND I COULDNT BELIEVE HOW GOOD OF QUALITY I COULD PRODUCE. THIS IS BY FAR SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANYTHING I HAD BOUGHT AND SMOKED BEFORE. I AM STILL IN SHOCK I DID SO WELL.

WHITE WIDOW: 4TH BEST. SMELLS REALLY GOOD HARD TO DESCRIBE. WHEN i BROKE IT ALL DOWN TO ROLL SOME SMOKE I COULDNT BELIEVE THE MASSIVE FROSTING IT HAS. WHEN IT WAS GROWING I NEVER SAW ALOT OF FROSTING ALL OVER LIKE YOU SEE IN THE PICTURES FROM GREENHOUSE BUT COMPARED TO EVERYTHING ELSE I GREW ,THIS HAD THE MOST FROSTING. I MUST SAY THIS IS COUCHLOCK/MIND NUMBING STUFF. I AM A BODYBUILDER AND MY JOINTS HURT ALOT AND THIS TAKES IT AWAY VERY FAST. YOUR STUCK STARING AT THE TV AND AN HOUR HAS GONE BY AND YOU FINALLY REALIZE YOU HAVE BEEN IN A HAZE. MY GIRL DOESNT LIKE IT. SHE HAS A FEW EDGY MENTAL MOMENTS AND IT FREAKS HER BRAIN OUT EVERY TIME SHE SMOKES AND EVEN WHEN SHE DOESNT KNOW ITS WHITE WIDOW SHE WILL TELL ME NEVER GIVE ME THAT TYPE AGAIN SO I KNOW ITS REALLY MESSING WITH HER. I LIKE IT SO I WOULD GROW IT AGAIN. AVERAGE YIELD. 8-10 WEEKS.:cool:

BUBBA KUSH 5TH MOST POPULAR. TASTES REALLY GOOD. ITS PART BUBBLEGUM AND KUSH SO TASTE AND SMELL IS GOOD. YIELD IS AVERAGE AND NOT AS POTENT AS I HAD HEARD. WOULD NOT GROW AGAIN. TOO MANY OTHER GOOD CHOICES.:grinjoint:

DINA FEM SWEET DEEP GRAPEFRUIT...WASTE OF TIME. LITTLE YIELD AND VERY WEEK. IF SOMEONE IS A STARTED SMOKER THEN THIS IS GOOD BUT MY VERY LAST CHOICE. CANT TASTE SWEET OR GRAPEFRUIT BUMMER.

I TOOK ALL OF THE CURED WEED AND BOUGHT A FOOD SAVER MACHINE AND HAVE IT VACUME SEALED AND LABELED AND ITS IN THE DEEP FREEZE UNTIL I NEED IT.

HOPE THIS HELPS. I FEEL LIKE I HAVE ACHIEVED A HUGE SUCCESS KNOWING I NEVER HAVE TO GO TO THE STREET FOR SMOKE.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS!:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom