Around The World In 80 Strains #8 Silver Bubble

StonedCrumpet

#8 Silver Bubble
Skunk #1 x Northern Lights x Haze
60% Indica
20% THC

Appearance - Impressive first impression. These sativa looking buds are awesome. Loads of small buds wrapping round the stalks like ivy to create each nug. They glisten to perfection, almost as if she's been sat in the snow and been gently coated in snowflakes. A very appealing resin glaze that binds all the golden brown pistils together.

Smell - Wow. This is outrageously potent and I'm not exaggerating at all. The stinkiest green I've had all year. She screams haze at the top of her voice. Super sweet with mad citrus notes. Lemon and lime. Tiny hint of orange peel.

Taste - If you like Silver Haze, or any kind of haze for that matter - then this is one you must try! You can really taste the 90's. A few hits of that silky smooth, citrus explosion is really really pleasing for those taste buds. Potent lemon and lime flavours. Warm lemon curd.

Type of buzz - A heavy leg hitter, but easy on the mind. Creeper. Munchies. Muscle relaxation. Really eases your mind and lifts weight from your shoulders. Sleepy.

Length of buzz - An impressive buzz length, a heavy blunt got me for a couple of hours. She creeps on you again and again, extending the ride.

Best uses - Great for sleep deprivees and over thinkers. Perfect wind down smoke in the evening. Chronic pain. Helps with shying away from being social and busy surroundings and takes away feeling anxious about it all.

Overall - This is a prime example of why cannabis it is ludicrously illegal. Comes with unbelievable benefits and my oh my what a tasty smoke. I can imagine this going so well with brownies and other sweet foods, for those who prefer edibles.

8/10

Get me in that Silver Bubble 🫧

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

20230426_093859.jpg

20230426_093833.jpg

20230426_093751.jpg

Thanks for stopping by my friends.

I had a great time smoking the bubble. Get involved if you ever come by it!

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Make sure you stop by other strains I've reviewed. Maybe offer a strain you'd like to see me review - and I'll keep my eye open for it....

💚

Back
Top Bottom