Around The World In 80 Strains #5 Limoncello

StonedCrumpet

#5 Limoncello
Original Lemonade x Cherry Pie
75% Sativa
19% THC

Appearance - Lightish green, dense nugs with golden brown hairs. These small boulders really tease you to break them open - inside is just light green with a sparse purple crust. Amazing.

Smell - The cherry pie has the dominance here. A really warm and welcoming smell with a very slight citrus aroma running through. Massively intensifies when you get in the middle.

Taste - You've got to love that warm pastry/cookies taste the pie strains give you - it is very moreish, for sure. Although the lemon/citrus is present, it isn't overpowering by any means. This was actually quite a subtle and tasty experience.

Type of buzz - This one was very mellow. Very mellow indeed. I'd probably say 19% THC was to generous. Didn't paralyze me in the slightest, actually gave me a decent bit of a boost if anything. Energetic but with tired eyes. Munchies. Thinking power 💪🏻

Length of buzz - A reasonable 45 minutes. Such a moreish taste and a fairly quick buzz experience - this combination will very likely drain your stash. This is a nice treat to wake up to!

Best uses - As I just said, this would be a brilliant wake and bake. It compliments a creamy coffee like nothing else and doesn't prevent you from your daily routine. Smoke before food or seeing the mother in law 👌🏻

Overall - A nice smoke that really looks the part. Comes with a lovely taste but doesn't pack a huge punch by any means. This suits those who look for flavour and a mellow ride. The stash goes quick so I'd recommend enjoying this once a day - wake and bake material!!!

7/10

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

20230412_074612.jpg

Back
Top Bottom