Around The World In 80 Strains #9 Blue Gelato #41

StonedCrumpet

#9 Blue Gelato #41
Blueberry x Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies x Sunset Sherbert
60% Indica
23% THC

Appearance - Ghostly green and very very hairy. Encrusted with a glossy, glacier like sherbet shield. The buds crack open to a very sticky and sparkly white centre. Lovely to handle.

Smell - Just a really welcoming citrus, hazy aroma, this absolutely stinks. Oranges and lemons. Sugary candy. Chocolate orange notes just blow you away.

Taste - It literally tastes as it smells. What a winner. Having grown this myself I am over the moon with the results. I say it again, chocolate orange and a real sweet candy taste.

Type of buzz - Quite a light hearted ride. I've been smoking this in the morning simply because of its wake and bake qualities. Munchies. Giggles are pretty rife. Energising.

Length of buzz - 45 minutes or so. This really takes you on a subtle journey. Doesn't knock you out by any means so would be great for a day time smoker. Keeps your brain awake and creative.

Best uses - Wake and bake. Perfect for a regular smoker who wants to keep it light during the day. Before food. During a gathering, this gets your imagination going and ready for those random conversations.

Overall - This is a really good strain for beginners. Those who smoke for taste, this is perfect also. I enjoy this loads as you can smoke and be sociable. Smoke and go to work. Smoke and get creative. I'd enjoy buying an old bike for a project, smoking some of this just plod along on the renovation. Awesome!

7/10

Sweet Blue Gelato 💙

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

20230513_205341.jpg

20230513_204735.jpg

@StonedCrumpet, thanks for the description on your Blue Geloto.

You've got my curiosity up, what is that renovation you got going on that old bike?

Back
Top Bottom