Around The World in 80 Strains #6 Skywalker

StonedCrumpet

#6 Skywalker
Blueberry x Mazar
60% Indica
21% THC

Appearance - This comes with a real punch. Multi shades of green. Chocolate brown hairs climbing each nug like ivy. Break open to find crystal white snow twinkling in the light. This really is a good looking strain.

Smell - This gives a real fruity, deisel aroma that really intensifies when you break open a bud. Hints of blueberry and pepper. Such a potent stench. Not for the discreet smoker as this will not go unnoticed!

Taste - The words to describe this perfectly would be smooth and salivating. Quite a rarity that you really get small taste experiences from all the genetics that created this beauty. The gentle fruitiness is just right with this one.

Type of buzz - I smoked a nice sized wake and bake this morning and I'm still in the same spot an hour later. I had plans to paint my upstairs bathroom - which won't be happening. Heavy on the eyes and body but 40% sativa still gives you some mental energy. Leaves you dreamy and almost slows time down for you. Quite intense and overwhelming. This is a popular strain in heaven, for sure!

Length of buzz - This catches you out for an impressive couple of hours. A real heavy hitter that puts you in a bubble. A two hour day dream experience that is all about you. You forget your not the only one in the house and time has no place on this ride. Fill your grinder with caution.

Best uses - This is perfect for chronic pain illnesses and poor sleepers. It has the ability to reel you back to bed and cancel your plans in a heartbeat. If your a gamer or really want go enjoy a lazy day off work, this is the strain for you.

Overall - I love this. I loved it when I first smelt it. I loved it more when I got my hands on a nug. After smoking/tasting it and being taken on that ride, this is in contention for my soul mate. I'll be smoking it alot more in the future for sure. Grow material!!

9/10

Well, nothing short of impressed. Unbelievably tasty. Buds that fluff out generously in the grinder and just simply smell like gods vagina. Great buzz too. Highly recommended!

Follow my strain reviews in my siggy. I will make it to 80 strains 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

TIA

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

20230414_083050.jpg

20230414_082940.jpg

Back
Top Bottom