Arya's journey into the greens - Fall 2018

AryaNora

420 Member
Hello there everyone, I'm Arya 27 from Iran,a total noobie

Happy to be here learning from you experts <3
first things first, I'm doing this project to test, see and learn how it goes then spend money on it to get good results.
cause right now I know nothing about these seeds, are they feminized what's their strain ,is it sativa or indica or even hybrid ?? O_O

I was living in northern part of Iran (city named Rasht) we had such high humidity and everything was moist cause it was rainy most of the year, since I moved to this new town (Tehran) which is a lot dryer, I had the idea to grow my own weed for at least my own usage.
Here I have a (2.8m * 2m * 3m(h)) patio room which hopefully I wanna turn into a growing room, also got a big balcony with a lot of direct sun light.

As i said I'm a noob and it's my first time growing anything so I took my virginity by throwing these baby's seeds in a glass of water,then after sprouting put them in a vase filled with what seems to be soil n perlite and i donnu sth. like coco hairs that was here before I moved to this house.
after two or three days they were out of soil, and the story began.
btw I'm gonna separate them and plant them in larger vases i donnu when .

photo_2018-10-24_16-25-46.jpgphoto_2018-10-24_16-25-48.jpg

*excuse me for my English*

Ok, potential problems
(BTW, no need for excuses about English... This amazing forum has all nationalities. Also, I am Swedish of origin.)

1. They are stuck tightly together in your solocup. Which means roots will blend together= killing off many babies when separating.
2. You have to wait a bit to separate them, they are too fragile to separate at this stage... Which leads us back to 1.

Ok, potential problems
(BTW, no need for excuses about English... This amazing forum has all nationalities. Also, I am Swedish of origin.)

1. They are stuck tightly together in your solocup. Which means roots will blend together= killing off many babies when separating.
2. You have to wait a bit to separate them, they are too fragile to separate at this stage... Which leads us back to 1.

okies got it , so from what ive seen in other peoples threads , i figured that i shold wait like 3-4 days or even a week , whats your opinion ?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom