Noob Running My First Grow

Has anyone seen this before?

She is a rooted clone, unknown pheno. Mom was supposed to be a Northern Lights but didn't look the same as the others so she was donated to me. This is what the roots looked like when I put her in the net pot.
image-75.jpeg

I raised the light about 6", it was down around 15" from the tops. That seems to have helped, she looks better today.

ChemWreck clone is loving life. I'll post pictures later.

JT

Update

Tent temp 72
RH 45

Wtr temp
B-1 69 (Unknown clone)
B-2 70 (ChemWreck)
Ph
B-1 6.14
B-2 6.02
TDS
B-1 237
B-2 213

Adjustments:
B-1 15 drops PhD
B-2 12 drops PhD

B-1 5.87
B-2 5.60

Added a cool mist vape today to try and get my RH up, it seems to be coming up slowly. everything else looks just as I think it should.

Unknown clone, looking a little better after I brought the light up to about 22" from the tops.

IMG_079726.JPG

ChemWreck is jamming, she looks like she could take more light.

IMG_079827.JPG

These are six of the other eight clones I started from the unknown Mom. Whatever type of pheno she is, she is easy to clone. This was my first shot at cloning and I got 7 for 8. The eighth would have made it but I let the puck get a little too dry. They will go into the greenhouse once it warms up some and then outside about June 1st. :thumb:

IMG_079930.JPG

The potted clones are potted up in a 50/50/ mix of organic potting soil and rich, fluffy worm castings from my vermiculture box.

IMG_079521.JPG

These Red Wigglers chew through all of the kitchen veg scraps for our household and produce "Superfood" for plants in the process.

I run my veg plants in dwc closer to 6.0-6.2 in veg but go as low as 5.9
in bloom I keep it as near as 5.8 as I can but have had it up to 6.2
I notice with the nutes I used my ph can drop to around 5.5-5.6 daily so I do daily check and adjustments
sometimes ill take it up to 6.0 so I don't have to adjust for a couple days just add water
btw Nice update man :thumb:

I noticed the wilting look on my plant in her early days but I placed a small clip fan blowing across the top and kept a close eye on pH then she exploded with new growth. It may also be necessary to hand water her until the roots touch the ground. Just a couple of ideas from someone who is pretty new as well. Good luck.

as soon as I put my rooting plug into dwc and you can see mine I just started one a couple weeks ago
I make it touch the water just touch the water and when the pump is on blowing air it stays wet well oxygenated but wet
maybe next sprout I put into the dwc bucket ill take pics mine don't grow down to be able to feed I make it so it can drink straight off the bat but I am using organic nutes so it may make a difference than using some other nutes
and I use rooting plugs like rapid rooters they hold air better than rockwool

im subbed :thumb:

looking to get a bit into hydroponics

im struggling between what to choose, there was a time when hydro was the safest bet but all these high brix plants are bringing a new era.

ill just have to see both worlds for myself and see what works

hydro sounds like a lot of work tho, im struggling in soil so i cant imagine running hydro. not enough bathtubs filled with scolding hot water in the world to relax from working that hard :rofl:

Chronic, what's the purpose of running it that high in veg?
My understanding is that you should slowly let it occillate between mid fives to low sixes to maximize nute uptake.

My Ph typically comes up and not down. I'm using GH flora three part system. I had to adjust Ph down after adding 100 ppm of nutes when I first started the buckets. Now I'm adjusting down about every other day.

I am running x nutrients 9 part and haven't had to up my pH at all so far. Like you I am adding a little pH down every few days.

Day #8 in the buckets. I peeked again tonight and saw a couple little white things, about the size of a pencil lead, coming out of each net pot. :yahoo:

In a couple of days those little guys will have a bunch of friends then watch your little ladies take off.

I ad ph up almost daily :rofl: depends on how much up I go if I go up a bit like 6 I can wait a couple days
but I add water daily
I also use organic nutes so ph always fluctuates

any updates bud

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom