At a loss with this unhealthy plant

greenpants

420 Member
Any help identifying this issue would be greatly appreciated.

The browning of leaves has been creeping up one plant for some time now. I originally thought it was just a calmag deficiency, but an increase for two weeks hasn't helped. After that I thought it could be a nute lockout and gave it a flush, but 28 hours later and the browning has moved on to the next set of leaves. I'm not really looking to save the plant this late into the grow, being week 5 for an auto, would just like to know what when wrong.

RQS NL Autos in coco.

4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Worst part is, both these plants are the same strain and have been treated exactly the same (up until yesterdays flush) and one looks great, the other, not so much.

Growing indoors ain't easy. :rip:

Fuuuuuuuuu o_O
My next grow is the RQS NL auto....
Someone HELP @greenpants for Cheeses sake!
Sorry you having issue GP, my only source of reference is this graphic, im still too green to know, hope it helps...
c51220972da99f4c2ffbf048663af521.jpg

What temps are you running in your tent? Also, what PH are you putting in to the pots when you feed/water? The full picture looks like heat stress to me. But the purpling/browning of the leaves, not sure about that. PH issues?

What temps are you running in your tent? Also, what PH are you putting in to the pots when you feed/water? The full picture looks like heat stress to me. But the purpling/browning of the leaves, not sure about that. PH issues?
Temps are between 22 and 24.5C (76F) at pot level, and up to 26C above the grow light, the light is on 24 hours and has been since the beginning, 35 days ago. I've been keeping the pH at 5.9 with a calibrated pen.

I might try moving the heater away from the plants, especially the unhealthy one. Thanks for your help.

Here's a live pic of my setup:

8.jpg

Agree on moving the heater. I have a radiator style space heater like that. It burns at 1200watts, and is about 15 - 20F degrees hotter right next to it than it is 3 feet away. I guess that's the point with radiant heat :) I wound up moving it outside of the tent. The tent exhaust and sucks in the air from the room the tents are in. I heat that room, so that the heat is more even that the heater being inside the tent. I only need it during the winter months though (I'm in the Northeast of the US). I don't care if the temp drops to the low 60s when the light goes off.

On the PH. I believe you need to let the PH float in Coco, because nutes are available at different points within the acceptable range. A coco grower can confirm.

Yeah I'd say heats definitely playing a part too. Can see it more on the left plant. Definately get the heater further away.
If that's coco then go have a look at the link in my Sig mate and it'll get you back on track feeding wise. If it's soil then don't cos my methods will kill them lol.

Thanks for the help, friends. It's almost 3 weeks later and we're looking much better now.

Obviously had that heater a little too close. o_O

nlauto.jpg

Back
Top Bottom