Day 50 help

rumplestiltskin

Hey, so it’s day 50, 1 auto, 1 fem. switched to 12/12. I thought I had both autos at first.

since the flip last week or so my plants seem to be getting unhealthier and some brown rust and some dead leaves. I give them 3 litres of water every other day with
Biobizz grow 4ml. Ph 6.3-6.5.

I only scrogged 2 weeks ago, snapped a couple of stems here and there not much though.

97734C83-A8D3-4D8F-8D90-73519854D8AF.jpeg

2C32B21F-4ABB-479F-B445-BF78280660CE.jpeg

04A7D80E-695B-4ED7-B7ED-E826048CA064.jpeg
97734C83-A8D3-4D8F-8D90-73519854D8AF.jpeg

4ml of biogrow is a lot at any stage, I also see some of your leaves have a claw so I'd be surprised if it's a nitrogen deficiency from under feeding.
Doesn't the Biobizz chart ask for 3ml grow and 2ml bloom for early flower?

I can't advise for sure but everytime I've used Biobizz I've run into a magnesium deficiency in early flower, my latest run a have them a teaspoon of epsom salts at switch time which stopped it happening this time.

4ml of biogrow is a lot at any stage, I also see some of your leaves have a claw so I'd be surprised if it's a nitrogen deficiency from under feeding.
Doesn't the Biobizz chart ask for 3ml grow and 2ml bloom for early flower?

I can't advise for sure but everytime I've used Biobizz I've run into a magnesium deficiency in early flower, my latest run a have them a teaspoon of epsom salts at switch time which stopped it happening this time.

chart says 1ml per litre and I was doing 4ml in 6 litre so thought it was less than recommended?

i do have some cal mag also I could put in?

Ah I see yes you are on the low side, I took it as you were feeding 4ml/litre.
Are you growing in soil or Coco as every other day watering for soil seems too frequent unless they are ready for an uppot.
I'd try the full 1ml/litre and see how she goes.
Personally I'd add a couple of ml of calmag as a preventative measure.

Soil, seems quite dry after a day or two so that’s what I do it more often. I’ll add some
Each time to do that as well then! :) hurts seeing my babies do so well then start dieing off

You could just be watering too often, try leaving them for 3 days to give the bottom of the pots chance to dry and get some oxygen down to those feeder roots. Then water with a larger volume of water, if you water slowly your 5 gal pots should take over 4 litres.

See how they respond to that.

You could just be watering too often, try leaving them for 3 days to give the bottom of the pots chance to dry and get some oxygen down to those feeder roots. Then water with a larger volume of water, if you water slowly your 5 gal pots should take over 4 litres.

See how they respond to that.

Just looking at the two plants one of the plants is a bit bigger and that’s the one where there is yellow if I look at the bottom all The older have gone yellow and some dropped off but then I look at the other plant and it’s mostly normal I’m assuming it’s a nitrogen deficiency in the bigger plant.Now it’s just determine which one is the regular feminised and which is the Auto lol

Older leaves at bottom are falling off and yellow, nitrogen deficiency?
Older leaves naturally get out grown and pruned by the plant, i would cut them leaves off. they did their job of growing more leaves and stems so yeah

Back
Top Bottom