Aussie Grow

Spot on I believe.
I usually have higher temps, around 30 celcius but through summer was closer to 40 and my plants have been fine. 20-26 celcius is the sweet spot I'm lead to believe though
Thanks mate. I havent known temps on any of my grows.
Just got a thermometer.

THE GREEN RACER.

I would advise on getting a hygrometer as well, just as I too was given this advice. It will show you the humidity in the air which is important to avoid mould during bloom.
You can get them cheap as chips from ebay. I got a bunch of little ones from China for $1 and they also fit in normal mason jars which is good for curing.

Your right on track by the sounds of things man :)
I agree with 5 although i drowned my last hygrometre and havnt had a new one since during the colder months i reckon its alot more important then a thermometre but its orob best to have both to be real sure, that way if issues do arise you can always count those out as an issue.
Now im talking bout this im gunna have to order myself one of each now haha

420-magazine-mobile1990828775.jpg

THE GREEN RACER.

Going well at the moment.
Ive got a leaf burn. When i gave it a drink of nutes the other day i got it all over plant as well like ive been doing all the time. Well 5 mins later there were purple die colours on leaves. So i ignored it and now its caused those purple spots to die.
But after my supercrop or what ever it is i did and exfoliation the growth is booming back. And the plants loved the step up in nutes just not tipped on leaves. No hairs yet but i think theres pistles forming.
My seeds aint feminised but out of 12 plants so far 12 have all grown and all 12 have been ladies. How can this happen or is it just a fluke

THE GREEN RACER.

I only get reg (where I can) and females.. I crack them individually and in cool temp, not cold... Over the years I found when having more than 10 plants/seedling going together, males will show up.. Small group of girls, young dudes are to intimidated to talk, lol.

Gave them another strong nute mix last night. 15ml dutch master grow one per litre. Strongest feed yet. Hope she likes it like the last time.

THE GREEN RACER.

How she been going lately man? got any buds yet?
No good biggz. Burned the shit out of em with that nute mix.
They lost 90% of there green and were just burnt leaves.
Ive just used my fish water since and its now forming sites again. But being autos im up shit creek buddy.
Ill finish the grow and hope for something...
Im not happy with myself. Thats for sure.

THE GREEN RACER.

Sorry to hear mate... I'll thank you for telling us but I can't like that post..

Sad news racer :(
Dont worry though mate ive had many of fried and failed plants even when i thought i had most figured out id lose some like that, only recently have i been confident stepping up nutes to a full dose, i use to always stay abit under full because i fried so many.
Growing has one hell of a learning curve involved, hopefully the next lot will be all good.
Hope you still get something from them, the most frustrating thing is time spent or wasted.

Oh hell yeah, don't be hard on yourself, we all done it.. Just last grow, almost last feed before flush, I added something twice.. Next morning it was like they had dried on the stems, lol...

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

while your here david we would all love your opinion on our strain creation journey mate .

Back
Top Bottom