aussie outlaw

SoulAsh

my girlfriend and i live in the southern corner of Queensland, Australia..

we've both been smoking recreationally for years, although my reasons are now more based on pain relief.

Hi and welcome Soul..... :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace: :bongrip: I'm gonna spark one up right now for you and your honey.......:bong:
& I know what u mean......smoking since '69 and now use it medicinally instead of recreationally, although I do enjoy mingling them still....

If there was ever a place that I would move to , it would be Australia. I visited Queensland in December "02 . The city of Carins , and a place called Dunk Island . Beautiful country , beautiful people ! .........Sorry to hear of your need for pain relief. Here's to a speedy recovery to your ailment. I use smoke to relieve a recuring back pain problem , and it works for me as well or better than prescription meds..

welcome to the greatest site ever!! make yourself comfy and read some great stories and feel free to share some stories with us. sorry it took so long to say hello.

Hi there!

Welcome to the boards!

<3 Bunny

California here. Welcome, both of you. You're going to like it here. Lots of good information, news, and laughs.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Peace and happiness:peace:

Hi everyone, thanks for the extremely warm welcome.

GF and I are headed to the US of A in 4 months time, any tips on where too visit or things to do ?

Hope you all have an awesome weekend. Very quiet one here, few drinks, bit of a smoke and a movie marathon with some close friends.

Being from Queensland , you've probably never had the chance to do any snowmobileing , cross country skiing , or ice fishing . If you have the inclination to do any of these , northern Wisconsin would be a good place to go. Then again a warmer climate may be more to what you're accustomed to. Either way , Hope you have a good weekend.

California, of course!!!

Peace and happiness

Back
Top Bottom