Hello everyone, I'm Chloe!

chloemcnallcbd

420 Member
Hey everyone :) My name is Chloe, I live in the US and I'm so happy to have found this forum. I've been using cannabis and CBD products for around 5 years consistently now and love everything about it. I tend to turn to CBD more for general anxiety relief, whereas I use marijuana for both recreational and medicinal purposes (pain and sleep, mostly, if the CBD doesn't kick in enough!). I've also been doing some research online to start a little grow section in my own home but would love to learn more about the cannabis industry and tips and tricks for people who have been users for way longer!

Hey everyone :) My name is Chloe, I live in the US and I'm so happy to have found this forum. I've been using cannabis and CBD products for around 5 years consistently now and love everything about it. I tend to turn to CBD more for general anxiety relief, whereas I use marijuana for both recreational and medicinal purposes (pain and sleep, mostly, if the CBD doesn't kick in enough!). I've also been doing some research online to start a little grow section in my own home but would love to learn more about the cannabis industry and tips and tricks for people who have been users for way longer!
Hey @chloemcnallcbd :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
I love CBD been using it in combination with RSO fantastic for my health.
Hope you enjoy your time here.
Do you have a garden on the go?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @chloemcnallcbd

Have you ever grown anything before?
Will you be doing a inside grow?

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hi Chloe welcome to one of the coolest places on the interwebz.... You'll find a ton of helpful threads and people here.... I look forward to seeing your garden....but until then browse around and have fun.

Have a great day growmie.

Nice to meet you, Chloe! We're glad you're here :welcome:

When you're first starting, it's a little overwhelming. But we've got a grow kit that can help you out. It's got the plant food, nutrients, and pesticide you need. Plus it comes with measuring equipment and a feeding chart. Makes it super easy to understand, use, and have a great grow. It's just around $30 and you'll grow a lot of good stuff. Just click the link below to visit our website if you're interested in trying it out. Happy growing! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom