AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

GT is hating the LED light. Will see how it comes through it in a few weeks but I'm not nursing another plant so if it's not performing it's bin time. Will see.

As for the seeds I was starting to bleed, as these were the ones out of the lot I really wanted. Just got 2 more lots to come in now... in transit.

Be taking some clones off the seed plants in a few weeks I reckon and then flower them (the donors) and shift the males to another area to collect pollen and selectively seed the females and hopefully a female clone off a BG and COG. Or at least two female clones for the run after KK and SK.
Thinking 5 weeks to root real good and develop in a 3" roxkwool cube. Then another 10 weeks veg under the fluros. Then 10 weeks flower. Roughly. That's like 6 months total cycle but allowing for slow steady veg under low light. And run out more regs in the other tent on the side. As close as I can get my brain to working out a system so far. Got a few other changes in plan for easier migration from veg to flower too while making the most of my space. Just thinking out loud. So I remember.

Picked up a second tub and another in line filter today. Just need to grab my 400w hps and some more nutes now and I will be setup for a few grows.

Seed babies.
420-magazine-mobile65058978.jpg

KK and SK going real good with no effort.
420-magazine-mobile1284375274.jpg

420-magazine-mobile779344558.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1051478552.jpg
420-magazine-mobile467198617.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1230024413.jpg

And GT
420-magazine-mobile2029464446.jpg

Love your clone bucket. Totally going to steal the idea of you. Sharing the knowledge you have

Go for it. I'm sure I stole it from someone else... lol. They are good when you want to keep plants seperate without roots getting tangled. I'm probably going to change mine a bit down the track but end of day it's just mini dwc buckets. Simple as.

KK and SK love the nutrient boost. Stems have doubled in thickness in a day or two. Be able to take some clones off them soon in case one ends up impressing me. SK seems to be the stronger plant but I love them both. Looking like winners already even tho they are still babies.

KK and SK. Just cruising along. Only change the tubs out once every two weeks and that's it. SK started a good week after KK and she has more than caught up.
420-magazine-mobile1590337960.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1116414574.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1786845363.jpg

SK is going to be a strong plant. Not much branching yet but will get their tips cut out as clones maybe tonight. Then it will branch out. Won't have much choice. Haha.
420-magazine-mobile1369061633.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1183882353.jpg

KK has more branching starting but a tad older.
420-magazine-mobile2044008778.jpg

And GT seems stuck in limbo half out of reveg.
420-magazine-mobile1877635433.jpg

Just one more lot of seeds to come from greenpoint now. Should arrive late next week.
Not buying any more, well unless I can score a pack of their "Deputy" seeds on auction. Would consider them. Got withdrawals.

Job #2 done and lights out in the cupboard. Seed plants in soil needed a water and feed. Just seasol. May need to supplement with some weak hydro nutes soon. Got to get some clones off them very soon too and flower them next to GT. and of course males will get separated once they show.
420-magazine-mobile1961366447.jpg

I need to figure out some kind of passive hydro system where I can grow my seed plants in these 6" pots a bit better. Maybe rockwool cubes. Or slab. Will see what's on offer if I ever get to the hydro shop.

Back
Top Bottom