AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

And some pictures of the veg tents. Going slow under the low light but healthy and steady. Really need to jack the pots up on something, easier than lowering the lights.
Seed/sexing plants.
420-magazine-mobile148937739.jpg

And Sour Kosher and Kosher Kush in their mini bubble baths.
420-magazine-mobile1192418769.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1187510648.jpg

420-magazine-mobile658525293.jpg

Hoping to take clones of the seed plants in about 5 weeks and then I will flower the mother/father plants out in the old 40x40 tent. Done some measuring and I can fit under the house just with hopefully a once a week watering/feed in soil. If I can get my other 400w this week I may actually throw the GT under it and see what it does. Probably go crazy a bit. I want to stagger the two plants in the cupboard ideally so that would give it 14 weeks to flower which should work with it, if it fits its description. Even if I get something it's better than nothing. Think I will pot it up in its final pot of clay balls tomorrow night and give and squeeze it in with SK and KK for a week and then downstairs. Cant say I'm really interested in breeding it. But if I can get a few extra ounces off it compared to nothing that's ok.

New DC is up to party since this morning. Still amazed it survived.
420-magazine-mobile1344519787.jpg

I nearly bet it catches up to the others in 2-3 weeks. It's a gem under low light. I'll compare this one to the last but DC may become the mother for all my crosses. My last one ticks all the boxes big time. I keep rattling on about it but it's in the top three of weed I've smoked in my whole life. And it's a real goer.

Yeah I'm happy enough. Thanks. Going to keep a little overstocked n grow to give me some options now too. Loving the extra space. Can't wait till it's being used to its full potential.

I found the best way of working out a perpetual is sit down and work out when you want to be harvesting, work out roughly how long they will be in flower and count back, this is the date you want to be putting them into flower ;) now say we want 6 weeks veg, then count back that 6 weeks and mark it down as your germination date (or clone transplant date) :) becomes a bit easier over time, always good to have a backup plant if something goes wrong with your main one too, remember my snake venom and white jack that hermied on me over xmas when we had the +40c days, if I didn't have the Sour D and C99 sitting there ready I would have been screwed, then gave me at least another 8 weeks to veg up a couple more plants :)

GT potted up. Not sure what I am doing with her yet. May even go straight into flower. Probably needs a bit more veg. Expecting it to stretch till the end nearly going off others reports.
420-magazine-mobile2124875197.jpg

Cannot get down to my hydro store till the weekend after next so putting the 40x40 tent back in the cupboard and will veg GT for another 12 days. Hopefully get the roots coming out the bottom of the pot and then will have my new 400w for her to flower under. Sounds like a plan. Planning for a 13 week flower cycle on her tops. Less is ok but no more.

Man Gorilla Glue #4 x Stardawg? Sounds amazing I got a GG lined up for my next grow too so pretty excited.

Yeah from the promo pics and genetic potential it sounds like a winner. Really looking for them as breeders, males, but if I find some tough females I will definately be giving them a run in flower.

Back
Top Bottom