AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

Fitting off the fluros to the cross beams in the new grow tents. Cable ties are an awesome thing. .
420-magazine-mobile1353756385.jpg

420-magazine-mobile289149854.jpg

Time to put the second tent together and figure out how to get them up to the top shelf. Just realised I overlooked the fact that the room I have to access the top shelf of the cupboard is smaller than the tent so will be fun. Hope I have enough room to access the plants. Hmm... feeling a "DOH" moment coming up.
420-magazine-mobile765966900.jpg

I'm liking the look of this journal. Think I might pull up a seat and check out your perpetual grow setup.

Shifted the seedlings up into one of the top tents and got the tent out of the bottom, so I can clean up and and get ready for the other 400w. Bloody Pineapple Chunk: just cannot get it to really take off. Wanted to put it into flower tonight but just not there yet. Wish someone new it's secrets. Maybe it's just a bad seed. Shits me.
420-magazine-mobile70891641.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1199038246.jpg

Bloody Pineapple Chunk: just cannot get it to really take off. Wanted to put it into flower tonight but just not there yet. Wish someone new it's secrets. Maybe it's just a bad seed. Shits me.

Don't worry mate I don't think you are the only one having issues with this strain, every journal I have seen with PC it has been an ongoing struggle the whole way through :thumb: Supposedly awesome smoke though, I will have to give it a run at some point in the DWC's and see if I can tame it :rofl:

Don't worry mate I don't think you are the only one having issues with this strain, every journal I have seen with PC it has been an ongoing struggle the whole way through :thumb: Supposedly awesome smoke though, I will have to give it a run at some point in the DWC's and see if I can tame it :rofl:

Yeah I've read through a hundred journals today and still none the wiser. A lot of talk about it being a low feeder, but surely it cannot live on water alone?? What is low? I always run on the low side as it is IMO. Maybe it's one of those flower it and see what it does ones? Cannot wait to see the end of it.

Basically been ordered t get some more of this happening. Will try get a cross with my dawg heavy black gold and grab a clone. I don't know if you could make this stuff better to be honest. Interested to see if there is a pheno difference. It's absolute killer gear. Now i know why people were saying they wish they had more in my Candy journal... fucking gold!
420-magazine-mobile2059732685.jpg

Accidentally left my candy seed under the 400w and the peat pellet was bone dry. Thought she was a goner. Soaked it last night and put it the veg tent and boing...
420-magazine-mobile1903043565.jpg

Back
Top Bottom