AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

Basically 1 syringe a&b per 2 litres I get 400ppm, 2=800ppm, etc... if plants don't eat I drop back a notch on the next feed. It's like a proportional thing. Same with ph. If ph is high I add more grow nutes (lower ppm). If it's low I generally add water. Well it worked on Candy so I will see how we go into the future.

Seem happy enough. Been too busy for them.
420-magazine-mobile1200123586.jpg

420-magazine-mobile819710679.jpg

Not much going on ATM, just ideas for the future. Need to buy more pumps so I can top feed my veg plants in there little tents. Need more Fluro lights as need at least two per tent. Going to revamp the whole cupboard tomorrow night so I will take some pics of the whole cupboard and you will get an idea of where I am going with all this. All good things take time. Be on a good roll in about 11-12 weeks tho if I can make it all work the way I see it in my head.

Been neglected a little bit but alive enough... bit stretchy from not enough light. Decided I am going to run my veg plants in my old little cloners with no medium. Then I can just pull the root ball out and put into the clay balls. Going to sort out SK and KK into them tonight. The rest will go into the 40x40 tent for seed produce/clones. Anyway here's a pic.
420-magazine-mobile1225533966.jpg

Back
Top Bottom