AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

Subbed in, this should be good. Off to a great start aussie, sounds
like you got a good setup in mind.

Them coco pellets are great, im a convert. Do you just soak
em in ph'd water and pop the seeds in?

Looking good anyway, throwing out some good roots. :thumb:

Be interested to see how the plants go under the fluro too.

Peat pellets. And I soak them in a solution of light seasol/water till they expand.
Then soak my seeds until they sink. Then drop in the holes and just lightly cover the seeds. Probably 5mm deep. Works for me. Been doing the same for a long time and never have issues this way.

Sour kosher.
420-magazine-mobile1341567300.jpg

Aussie post sent me a text saying my tents are going to be here tomorrow. Going to be a busy next week getting lots of new stuff setup, cleaning up and harvesting Candy. But will all be worth it once done.

Still 20 weeks till the SK and KK will be ready and probably 40 weeks till the children of the seed experiment are grown in production. Hard to believe but it's true. PC will be done in 12 weeks tho. And hopefully a clone of each of BG and COG in 30 weeks. Long term planning. Lol

As tempting as it is. I'm going to pull out on my planned 420 seed order. Going to focus my funds on lights, pumps, fans, filters, and other things for a year. In reality the seeds will just sit there going stale.

Is that the trick. Will have to try that. They will pop off tomorrow, else I'll give them a hand.
Yeah tents are only going to have one very flat plant in them. It's the max I can fit up on the shelf. More about getting a big root and stem base going on. Sort of like a mainlined thing but less strict.

Yeah I think so. One plant wall to wall and close to the top will be perfect to go under a 400w. And with two running and double the flower space now should make for some better yields and can roll over a few more strains quicker.

Once these seedlings are big enough to get some clones from the tops I will flower them and see what I get. Will be pulling out the old aero cloners for 100% rooting. Never fail me. Tho nothing normally does. Glass of water in a window works for me but don't want to take chances on these ones.

Holding my GT back but will probably throw her in for the hell of it too. Its female so can get pollinated and then shut down till a rainy day.

Back
Top Bottom