AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

Think Alberto who created it used to have his own Swedbank but think It went belly up. Might sus it out again. Be nice to buy direct. He runs spanabis mag or something now. (I think)

Just dropped 2 cherry og reg seeds into water. So if they pop I should end up with 5 regs in total which will go into small pots and get flowered out for my first seed experiment and to collect and store some pollen. Oh and grab some female clones.

Awesome :) if you hit fire I will drop mine :rofl: :high-five:

Will be sure to let you know. Been doing a lot of reading on them and pretty interesting. The Thai genetics always hook me in. Will see what I get. Should be interesting. Hopefully I get a male and female from each strain. Limited seeds but will let me learn a few things re breeding.

Need to pot up these seedlings. Looks like they have some decent roots on them, ready to go.
420-magazine-mobile1834549629.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1955497908.jpg

Sour kosher about to pop up.
420-magazine-mobile1017118150.jpg

Went and bought some small pots. Should fit six in my small trays. Will fill with clay balls and they can have a half hour shower under hot water. Then I will let them sit in a tray of nutrients to get the ph stable, adjusting as required.
Was going to pop a purple kush to fill the sixth pot but if I get a male then I won't know what is what with seeds. So thinking I might try get a candy clone in the extra pot and give her a dusting (Chem Candy).
They will be mini plants just for some seeds. Will be done by the time my PC is done.
420-magazine-mobile1024310393.jpg

Just for those that are not on my other journals. I have two of these tents coming this week that will go up on the top shelf of my cupboard above the flowering area. KK and SK will go into them and trained. Will be good not kneeing down like with my current tent. Tho I will need to stand on a set of steps now... lol.
420-magazine-mobile1672541813.jpg

Once they are done hopefully I will have a clone of a BG and COG female for the next one after. Then grow out some seeds and sex them and my god, it's too much already...

Next mission is Fluro lighting for my grow tents. Want to save every bit of headroom so horizontal tubes is a no brainer, I suppose I'm trying to guess amount of light needed. They will be in there 10 weeks so I'm thinking I can be pretty moderate. Maybe as low as 2x14w T4 tubes in each. It would be different if you are going for maximising growth rate, but I'm looking at just filling a horizontal space with healthy plants. Will see.

Sour kosher is up. So got my two fems. Clay balls are still soaking in ph'd down nutrients till all is stable. Really need to get some of these seedlings in.

Back
Top Bottom