AussieBlue's Perpetual Grow Journal: Next Generation

This is a 2 litre bucket. Think I will upsize to the 5 litre ones anyway and I won't have to top them up/change them as much. Once a week tops. Less maintenance.

Always very slow and careful doing this, but washing the peat off SK and KK. And in their temp home till I get some tubs tomorrow.
420-magazine-mobile962523879.jpg

Black Gold and Cherry OG seedlings moved to the 40x40 tent. This tent will come out of the cupboard once they start to flower to prevent any pollen contamination.
420-magazine-mobile1921929960.jpg

I'm thinking of putting the seed plants in soil now. Should have done it to start with. Was going to originally but wasn't sure what I was doing. I'll think it over tonight. I want to put the males in a little greenhouse outside cause I'm just not confident enough in myself yet to have pollen floating around inside..

Got the weekend to myself, so WILL definately be retrofitting the cupboard with most of my new setup. If I can get off my arse I'll take the drive and get another 400w. Then I can fit it right off. Need some more nutes anyways...

Oh just had a new experience. Mate of a mate has a machine for making oil and just had a capsule. Takes a few hours, but full on body stone where you just want to curl up in a blanket. But bright eyed at the same time. Nice...

Yeah it's just like taking a muscle relaxer... just jelly body. You can feel it in the back of the head but it's probably just because your neck can't hold the weight of your head... lol. I feel like gumpy.
He makes it out of his buds cause he cannot smoke due to medical reasons any more but cannot live without being stoned.

Paid full noise for some of these just now because I don't want to miss them. All I can say if there are people worse than me for being seed obsessed.
Gunslinger (starfighter x stardawg)
420-magazine-mobile35166897.jpg

Back
Top Bottom