Australian Nutrients, What To Have In The Cupboard?

Ossi Ossi

Good Morning
I have only completed 2 indoor and 1 outdoor grow with the following Nutes and cloning needs etc
Can some Aussies growers give me some guidance as to the best Nutes/ferts/Health care etc to use on Indoor Autos or photos or is they're different products for each that are more suitable.
I know that there is no one answer to this but surely there is a general
consensus on Aussie Products that perform better than others
I have always grown in soil and have decided no more soil for now.
Perlite and Vermiculite and or coir is my next move
Any advice would be hectic
PIC OF MY GOODIES ATTACHED
Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20200518_081837.jpg
    IMG_20200518_081837.jpg
    629.6 KB · Views: 85
There are a few Australian manufacturers of nutes. 2 I can recommend, 1 made in WA and the other in SA. Both work exceptionally well, and with a little research will be easily found.

I use their hydro stuff in my garden, great stuff with good results. Indoor I use a wa brand (rhymes with Claire dorm)

Weird, I like the results from the wa brand (rhymes with Claire Dorm) for indoor, and the Bunnings stuff for soil grows

Hey everyone!

Stumbled across your thread, so cool that you all linked up but it also humbles me. We have so many choices in the US it’s mind boggling. A small hydro store will have the full line from 10 to 15 different nute makers. Our online options are unbelievable; minerals, nutrients, mycos, fertilizers, rock powders, cloning gels, insect control, teas, snake oils, leaf wash, foliar feeding.

You are safe to mention or discuss any product within reason, this is a growing and learning site. Now if you were recruiting for a competing website or promoting a non sponsor that would be different.

Do you guys know Amy Gardner of Eden on here? She’s a talented grower, critter photographer, researcher, elite grow journalist & kind Australian lady. If that’s not enough she’s into high brix methods. You guys should spin up an Aussie thread. I’d follow that all day long! I’m going to invite @Amy Gardner.

BTW’s I just started my first journal, not much yet but please stop by anytime! You can hit the search box up top & search by member = 013

Old thread I know but check out, triple boost, it's organic. Search for ( batphone triple boost fertiliser) i think there in Brisbane QLD . thay got some good products . I use the triple boost to good effect.

Back
Top Bottom