Auto flowering schedules

Hi 1sttime. Autos start flowering on their own. Usually about 3-4 weeks, can vary more. What I've seen recommended for autos is 18-6 or 20-4. Cutting the time will only hurt production.

First time grower. Four Barney's Farm Pineapple Express Autos. Beautiful plants. Today is day 90 on a 18/6 schedule under a 400 watt HPS light. Trichomes are plentiful but clear maybe cloudy no amber that I can see. One plant looks like it is about there different color leaves dying buds look beautiful. The 90 day grow doesn't bother I'm just wondering is it unusually long? I like to know what your experiences have been from germinating to harvesting. Thanks and good luck to all!
IMG_131050.JPG
IMG_130933.JPG
IMG_130835.JPG

Nice looking Plants RED Dot I have recently started my 1st real indoor grow. Previously I only had experience with Pot Grows on PP Plants outside. got only about 21grams off the plants as there were 3 females and they got eaten by an animal and only 1 recovered. it got finished inside under 1 23watt cfl... so anyways i am growing Green House Seeds NL Auto right now, I have 1 plant at 11 days and another at 3 days (Days counted since sprouting). Unfortunately we have had 3 power outages due to severe storms/wind and so the light schedules have been irregular. thankfully the plants do not look any wore for wear but am worried that the stress could cause Hermies. They have are being grown under one 95 watt LED + 1 65 watt (power consumption) CFL. i would love to run the lights 24/0 as with the lights on my space stays between 75-82f and with lights off it requires me to heat the space or the temp drops to about 60 degrees (maybe more as lights have never been of for than 4hours on purpose or up to 7 hours when power outages occurred. needless to say they have been under light and heat stress and hope that won't affect my yield. currently i am running 21/3 and the 11 day NL Auto is quite short i think, although i have no actual experience to compare it to, but bushy. The following photo is at 6 days
Photo_on_6-18-17_at_10_53_PM.jpg
Photo_on_6-18-17_at_10_51_PM_2.jpg
Photo_on_6-18-17_at_10_52_PM.jpg

I'm not sure how to add my grow journal link to my signature or post the link to my grow journal but there is more detail bout my grow. I would REALLY APPRECIATE if more people would follow along and give their advice, insight and opinions on that thread. i'm sure you can get to it by clicking on my name on this forum

I have some auto dwarfs anf have the light set at 20 - 4 om a 4T5 20k lums. I also have a a single high output single sodium. Should I be using the latter bulbs and how many hours do you suggesy and on what bulb. I wpu;d really appreciate some help !! :)

thanks

Back
Top Bottom