Auto flowering schedules

I harvested a little over 15 grams from my auto Bio diesel mass I no that it doesnt sound so much but forme it was a real result because the stress factor that they had from the start of there life I had thought was going to render them useless they got dragged out of the soil when they only just popped through and not the once !!! My grandson actually ruined more than 5 seeds an was responsible for nearly ruining the two Autos the second girl is drying now but she was I think 2 weeks at least over her due date stated for the whole grow period I think that the second girl will give a lot less but she smells a lot lot stronger I went an put a UVB in for the last week of the 15gram girl an it must have been 3 weeks for the second girl that is still drying, she is very very sticky an smells Divine . Thanks Donpaul you deserve many reps for your invaluable information on autos an schedules with out your good help I believe it would have been a complete FAIL :thanks::goodjob::peace::love::peace:

hmmmm,very interesting, i'm growing NL Blue AF, and Kannaba Hobitt AF, 34 days in under 400w HPS under 12/12... Northern Light blue looks healthy no sign of sex yet. The hobbit is struggling,but seems to be growing better... i think i screwed the hobbit up in repotting. i planted it a day before i planted NLB... the difference in their look, is leaps and bounds....In my first grow so it's all new to me...heres the pics
Eric_pics_001.jpg
Eric_pics_001.jpg
Eric_pics_001.jpg
Eric_pics_001.jpg
Eric_pics_001.jpg
Eric_pics_002.jpg
Eric_pics_002.jpg

I put a buddah sativa dominant under a 600w hps 12/12 from seed, I had sex showing at 3 weeks, and flowering a few days later, it's 27 days today and about 17" long, but LST'd down to 12".

so it seems 12/12 does them no harm, though it is early days yet, but even if they run 2 weeks longer, it's still a huge saving on running 10 weeks at 24/24 or 20/4.

however, at 12 weeks from seed, you could have a photo period plant running in less time, so I'm doing exactly that and running them side by side in the veg room right now to see if it's worth the effort.

I figured since I'm finishing up my first grow I'd throw my info up here:

Strain: Ministry of Cannabis Auto Blue Amnesia

Lighting: Initially it was a combo of 135w of 6500K and 72w of 2700K CFL, which then added some LEDs, and then finished the last 3 weeks of its life under a 400w Mars II full-spectrum LED with supplemental 24w (true wattage) 2700K LED.

Light Schedule: from seed to finish, 19.5hrs on, 4.5hrs off

Setup: Capn-Style - recirculating top-feed in rockwool and homemade airpot

Nutes: GH 3-part series, Floralicious+, Florablend; Botanicare Cal/Mag, Silica Blast and Aquashiled

Results: Don't have a final dry weight yet as I clipped today, but from a modest 70% weight loss calculation, I'm at roughly 36g from 1 plant and feel like if this wasn't my first grow, I could have got more than twice that. I messed up the pH at the beginning, but once I got it under control, didn't have a single issue with deficiencies, but I did have a bit of nitrogen abundance, evident by the clawed leaves. The smoke is excellent, and I bet if I had used just CFLs, I could have achieved a similar result, but I think the LED added a bit more bulk at the end..

thanx donpaul, i will be running 12-12 from seed on 250w hps at 2ftx2ft i think that sounds nice and reliable. growing for my first time, and im happy to see this thread!

:Namaste:
-respect :)

Hello i am new here and this post has helped me ALOT brother! i'm an experienced outdoor grower but started growing indoors for the first time! i've got a killer setup and growing with 300 watt led's! i have two verity's "Flower Bomb Kush" (photoperiod) and "Pinapple Express Auto" i have a problem going on with the Flower Bomb Kush and its called the taco effect... the Pineapple Express is doing excellent though... any advice on what i should do to the Flower Bomb Kush to bring it out of this state? and since i'm new to indoor growing should i top or not?

Great read, I have a question.
Currently I'm in the middle of my first grow. I started it with unknown bag seeds and it turns out the plants are some strain of AF.
The lighting is 19/5, it took a little over 4 weeks and they started showing sex. The largest of the plants is 2' including the pot.
I wonder if I went to a 24/0 schedule would the plants stop stretching and get bushier?

Well its a guide Autos grow an bud only through light ,,not on a timeline from what I have kind of understood from growing an reading about autos they will do fine under ANY light period BUT a shorter light will time will take your plant longer to be ready ,,,if that made sense . I just finished an auto NL I chucked her in because I have no veg box an needed a plant in there for the next grow so it went on 11hours of light only But when I able to put the light up to 16hours by the time hey were nearly done this was my result
image_32_1.jpg
And she is a wonderful smoke she was just so so small ,,But I failed to mention that just for wanting to see I also grew a white widow along side an look how tiny she was

Well its a guide Autos grow an bud only through light ,,not on a timeline from what I have kind of understood from growing an reading about autos they will do fine under ANY light period BUT a shorter light will time will take your plant longer to be ready ,,,if that made sense . I just finished an auto NL I chucked her in because I have no veg box an needed a plant in there for the next grow so it went on 11hours of light only But when I able to put the light up to 16hours by the time hey were nearly done this was my result
image_32_1.jpg
And she is a wonderful smoke she was just so so small ,,But I failed to mention that just for wanting to see I also grew a white widow along side an look how tiny she was
nice1 bro.

I'd rather run photo plants 12/12 from seed - 10 weeks from soil to harvest, depending on the strain, and much better than autos - quality >>> yeild :peace:

I think I need to stick by you
I have nextto no space ,,well more than some . Any how I would love to do only 12/12 the last widow I done was no more than bud on a stick this girls wasnt an auto but if you dont mind I shall show a picture in growth then chop
Her in full flower I called her TINY
DSC_0277_1_.JPG

DSC_0286_1_.JPG

my problem being no veg tent or area so if I can get them bigger than her I would simply do that she gave me 10grams an the auto flower finished about a week latter an gave me 16grams

my tent is only 2.5ft x 2.5ft, and I run four main plants with 3 12/12 from seeds, which are the freebies from orders, with the main orders seeds going into the four main pots for 3 weeks veg

12/12 ftw :peace:

I'm growing Dark Devil Autos, and my plants started showing pistils today, exactly on Day 21 since I planted the non-germinated seeds. 3 weeks, exactly on schedule, right? Except that I've been doing an 18/6 light routine since I planted the seeds. If it were true that giving autos periods of dark prolonged the growth period, wouldn't it mean that 18/6 plants would show pistils later than 24/0 plants?

In other words, it seems like my plants are exactly on schedule for flowering under a 24/0 routine. I'm doing 18/6, so I was expecting flowering to begin later. Does this make sense?

It does bro, so you're saying that Dark Devil Auto seeds are scheduled to flower at day 21? Because I think some are different. If your's are supposed to flower at day 21 and they are, even though you have had an 18/6 light timer then I'm totally picking up what you're putting down.
Perhaps some seeds' genetics(to flower at a said time) are stronger and harder to toy with than others..
My purple seems to be showing signs of flowering as well and without checking, I'd say it would be damn close to 21 days in soil. My lighting has been mostly 18/6 as well.

I'm gonna sub your journal..

-J.

Back
Top Bottom