Auto Issue: Can't Figure it Out

i think it`s good to mix up your ph levels when watering once and awhile, in your grow medium range. just me not sure if it matters.

i`m in hp cc coco-soil mix and so far my plants like between 6.2 and 5.8 ph,

If your water is high alkaline it will raise the ph of the medium quicker , so its better for some people to drop in the range to stop it raising as quick
reason you get hard and soft water nutrients

Did a half strength feed PH’ed to 5.9 - they’re already looking much better. I trimmed a fair bit of the dead/damaged foliage. Will post pics ASAP.

I have always always soaked the pots when I water and then let them sit until they are mostly dry, usually watering every 2nd or 3rd day depending on the size of the plant. But what I’m hearing here is I should water every day no matter what?

i also to do a feed, feed, flush watering schedule and watch my ppm readings, sometimes less is more when feeding plants.

In coco/soil i can water everyday, soil i'm water every other day. i still lift pots to feel weight and look at plants.

just what i do mate, find what works for you

13C25961-01E1-420A-931A-DDA708FC9913.jpeg

They are absolutely looking better. Seeing some signs of the same issue on some of the newer growth even after the improvement, but certainly headed in the right direction.

Thanks again to everyone for their thoughts, truly very helpful. It’s frustrating having a good little routine going and not making and changes but watching the plants go downhill. Looks like we’re headed for a recovery and an important lesson learned.

Hello,

One of those fun mystery situations. Hopefully someone will have a guess because I am all out

PXL_20210113_022805032_2.jpg

PXL_20210113_022759884_2.jpg

These are Skittelz and White Cheese auto plants. But it seems to happen with all strains to a greater or lesser extent so I assume it's something I am doing

Indoor tent with LED lights. 27-28 C (80-82 F) and the humidity bounces between 35 and 55, I try to keep it around 50.

Feeding 4 gallons of water to 6 plants every 2-3 days. Standard feed is 20ml A and 20ml B advanced nutrients connoisseur and 10ml calmag. Usually they get DGC Recharge once a week as well.

I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. I feed more, I feed less, water more often, water less often. For the longest time I thought it was overwatering but I pretty much starved one batch and they had the same issues.

Any help at all much appreciated. They still produce good bud but obviously things are not optimized.
My zkittlez looks the same and it was from light being too close so she got torched

Hello,

One of those fun mystery situations. Hopefully someone will have a guess because I am all out

PXL_20210113_022805032_2.jpg

PXL_20210113_022759884_2.jpg

These are Skittelz and White Cheese auto plants. But it seems to happen with all strains to a greater or lesser extent so I assume it's something I am doing

Indoor tent with LED lights. 27-28 C (80-82 F) and the humidity bounces between 35 and 55, I try to keep it around 50.

Feeding 4 gallons of water to 6 plants every 2-3 days. Standard feed is 20ml A and 20ml B advanced nutrients connoisseur and 10ml calmag. Usually they get DGC Recharge once a week as well.

I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. I feed more, I feed less, water more often, water less often. For the longest time I thought it was overwatering but I pretty much starved one batch and they had the same issues.

Any help at all much appreciated. They still produce good bud but obviously things are not optimized.
looks like nutrition burn

Back
Top Bottom