Auto pH balancing nutrients

Rompson

420 Member
Hi peeps, so I have been using AN pH perfect nutrients but I'm about to run out soon and for some reason it's near impossible to get AN nutrients in the part of the world where I am. I really like the fact that the nutrients Auto pH balances, and is also highly chelated and available at a wide pH range. So question is has anyone used an alternative nutrient that they can recommend that has these same Auto pH balancing, highly chelated properties? Sort of looking for a set and forget type nutrient that I can mix up res and just leave for like 2 weeks knowing that it will hold pH or still be available to plants if pH swings slightly.

Cheers.

Hi peeps, so I have been using AN pH perfect nutrients but I'm about to run out soon and for some reason it's near impossible to get AN nutrients in the part of the world where I am. I really like the fact that the nutrients Auto pH balances, and is also highly chelated and available at a wide pH range. So question is has anyone used an alternative nutrient that they can recommend that has these same Auto pH balancing, highly chelated properties? Sort of looking for a set and forget type nutrient that I can mix up res and just leave for like 2 weeks knowing that it will hold pH or still be available to plants if pH swings slightly.

Cheers.
With out knowing where you are and what's available it'll be difficult to make a reco. I assume you are running a hydro set up with a tank and pump chamber. Is that correct?

In Australia man and yeah that's correct.
There are other members here from your wonderful country, hopefully some of them or any others can help my friend. As I am on the other side of the world I can't help. I assume you have checked Amazon and any other delivery services available.

I love the AN 3 part ph nutes. When you have your shit dialled in a pleasure to work with. Only issue here in Aus is supply. At the moment it can be hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom