Auto seeds what to expect

K.puff&stuff

Hi guys I was thinking on my next 20 plants that I would go with auto flower thinking on Critical Purple Kush I dont have experience with auto how big will these plant get what is the average yield per plant

Plants can get 3-4' but as with most, they can be controlled through LST. I've grown quite a few autos in my small 30" high tent. Yields will always vary but you can get 1oz + per plant. My NL auto yielded 2oz and some on 420Mag have gotten even larger yields than that.

I like that I can keep the lights on 18 hours through the entire grow.

Good luck!

The auto will flower regardless of the light/dark cycle. Photos require 12/12 but autos will flower under 24 hrs of light. If you’re growing all autos you would get a better yield by giving them more than 12 hrs of light through harvest.

Time to harvest could be 10 weeks but more likely 12 depending on strain and personal preference. Consider weed like a ripening fruit. Buds early in ripening stage will have different high characteristics than those ripening longer. Too much ripening and the potency starts to degrade.

Thanks man reason asking is electricity since my light have been on for so long with fem seeds at this time I still have about 8 weeks before it over. So I was thinking if go with auto will I cut down on power. If I keep them on 16 hours off 8 could i should be ok. Oh golfer whats your handicap

Thanks man reason asking is electricity since my light have been on for so long with fem seeds at this time I still have about 8 weeks before it over. So I was thinking if go with auto will I cut down on power. If I keep them on 16 hours off 8 could i should be ok. Oh golfer whats your handicap

18/6 and some growers do 20/4

That ok mine is 13. but last year swing was there approach is ok. But my putting forget it killed the game cant read the green anymore the yeps

Hi guys I was thinking on my next 20 plants that I would go with auto flower thinking on Critical Purple Kush I dont have experience with auto how big will these plant get what is the average yield per plant
I think it depends a lot on the power of the lights and the size of the pots they are grown in. I have always used 3 gallon fabric pots for all of my auto's My plants all seem to end up between 3 and 3.5 feet tall in soil. In Hydro DWC they got up to 4.5 feet tall. In soil, with the lights that I use, I yield between 2 and 2.5 ounces per plant. I hope this helps K Puff.

One of my better yielders was Critical+ at 3.75 oz. I have a smallish tent and lower grade LEDs in comparison to a lot of other growers. Yes you will keep your lights on longer, but they will also finish much quicker than vegging and then flowering photos. So photos will have the lights on less during bloom, but you'll have the lights on just as long during the veg period. Then add on the cost of running your exhaust fan for an extra month or so for a photo grow. There's more electrical cost than just lights. I haven't done a comparison personally but some others have. The comparisons I've seen, autos have yielded more bud for electricity used than photos.

farside05 Im sure your correct about that I wil try to Crtle purple about 30 seeds and pop 20 at a time get more money will get more. Iwas doing the math in a way and i'm sure you can save on energy go for 12 weeks take two weeks off go for another 12 weeks

Back
Top Bottom