Auto watering idea

septum15

So I've been having this idea for a long time but I just can't seem to finish it. Anyway, I found great spot to grow. But to my knowledge there are lots of snakes and what else soooo i thought I can auto water my plants. I found this video and it is awesome (not advert of course) -
But my problem is that I can't water them that way, there is small room and it would be seen. So I decided to put a 2 liter bottle along with plants. Bottle is punctured all the way so that water can get out and water plants. But what I haven't figured out yet is how can I manage that all my bottles are always full?! Does anyone have any idea?

Well this is the best way I can explain this.
Look on the inside of your toilet, it has a big ball on it, When it goes down the water comes on, when it's full the water stops.
I have no ideal how to make one. Just a thought. Good Luck I f you do this let me know how you did it. Sounds rather interesting

Thanks for reply, i will toy with your idea a little bit :) I have over 6 months to finish this. :) wanna be sure about everything. I am clearing the area now. If I cant implement this i will turn my focus on sprinkles :)

Back
Top Bottom