Autoflower help

Soak the seed in water until it splits, then plant it 1/4" and water it in (no nutes, just filtered or boiled water)
Do not compress/push down the soil, it must be loose and airy as possible
Start with a very small pot or plastic cup and water lightly, avoiding the seedling's stem
Once the roots fill out the cup (about 2-3 weeks) transplant into final pot
All-Mix will get you through veg fine, but a couple of weeks into flower, add PK with a bloom booster
So if you are using BioBizz nutes, veg at 3-4ml Grow/1ml Bloom, flower at 3-4ml Bloom/1ml Grow plus Top Max
You can still use PK 13/14 with Bio nutes at week 5
Don't be tempted to add loads of super-duper mega-crap, just let it do it's thing and anything you lose in yield will be made up for in quality
Take great care to not over water; little and often is best so roots can take up Oxygen in-between waterings
That is the #1 cause of failure so don't do it

Soak the seed in water until it splits, then plant it 1/4" and water it in (no nutes, just filtered or boiled water)
Start with a very small pot or plastic cup and water lightly, avoiding the seedling's stem
All-Mix will get you through veg fine, but a couple of weeks into flower, add PK with a bloom booster
So if you are using BioBizz nutes, veg at 3-4ml Grow/1ml Bloom, flower at 3-4ml Bloom/1ml Grow plus Top Max
Don't be tempted to add loads of super-duper mega-crap, just let it do it's thing and anything you lose in yield will be made up for in quality
Take great care to not over water; little and often is best so roots can take up Oxygen in-between waterings
Where is the best place to grab all the nutes I need roy

Bio-Bizz offer a starter pack of 250ml each of Grow, Boom & Top Max on 'Zon pretty cheap
Up to you if you then add Fish Mix, Bio Heaven, Alga-Mic etc as recommended (but not essential)

Biobizz iv read is really good stuff I don't see why it wouldn't work depends on what your growing in if u will need to feed ur seedlings to start off if potting soil perlite u shouldn't have to feed them for atleadt three weeks the soil should have nitrogen already in it
I will put perlite threw the John innes for my seedling

Bio-Bizz offer a starter pack of 250ml each of Grow, Boom & Top Max on 'Zon pretty cheap
Up to you if you then add Fish Mix, Bio Heaven, Alga-Mic etc as recommended (but not essential)
Morning Roy I was looking at the canna coco A AND B and use pk13/14 would this be ok

Morning Roy I was looking at the canna coco A AND B and use pk13/14 would this be ok
Nutes designed for coco will work if you can balance the pH, because soil requires pH around 6.3-6.5 whereas coco nutes are best at 5.5-6.2 which can cause complications
If you plan on using those nutes, I'd suggest you get some CaMg and use coco instead

Nutes designed for coco will work if you can balance the pH, because soil requires pH around 6.3-6.5 whereas coco nutes are best at 5.5-6.2 which can cause complications
If you plan on using those nutes, I'd suggest you get some CaMg and use coco instead
Was thinking that might be too much difference stuff to use think a will just stick to the biobizz

Was thinking that might be too much difference stuff to use think a will just stick to the biobizz

smart move on a first grow. you can listen to roy.
the coco nutes are better for that type media. it's not a bad way to do it but i'd recommend staying with your original thoughts.

Is that the name of the nutes advanced nurse
Nutes
hi Roy wondering if you could give me a message
hi Roy wondering if you could give me a message please

Back
Top Bottom