Autoflower Myth Busting Thread

Thanks for the advice I'm looking into it.. going back and fourth with either 400 or 600 money isn't a issue.. I'm thinking of maybe just grabbing 2 400w LED panels..

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

go with the LED like Atrain said i just thought you were a persisdent HPS grower so i did not wanna be the type lurking you into LED. i also use LED so im 100% with Atrain on this one

And MArs is a super brand in the "economy class" imho not rippping you blind :D

Rocking 4 Mars old style 300 watt in my 32"x32" tent and not looking back. Might there be better? Probably, but highly doubt you could find a better value per dollar.

Cool.. just spoke with the rep at Mars.. purchased 1 300w panel and 700w panel.. should be here within a week or 2.. thanks for the advice guys.. I'm excited to see what happens next after hooking these bad boys up..

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

your plants will love it , I have just set up a 3x3 tent with 2000w led and the little girls love it .
Feel free to drop in and take a look .
Be safe .

Yee gads, 2000 watts in a 3x3! That has to look like an alien abduction when the timer kicks on.

Not sure if he is quoting LED wattage or actual draw wattage, but would guess he is quoting LED wattage which would make his draw less than 1000 watts.

Iv'e got 1 x 800w and 3 x 400w led's
The seedling's had the 800w and a 400w for seven days then i added two more 400w .
The growth makes me smile .

Faith day 9

DSC_5405.JPG

Faith day 10

Be safe .

DSC_5409.JPG

Money isn't an issue ? ? ?

2 mars 700s in a 4x4 would kill it..... I have other suggestions that would kill it harder lol.... but I can't actually give you an honest opinion on this matter because it will be deleted die to the company not being a 420 sponsor
Bahahahahahahahahahah, um bahahahahahbaa

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420

My Sweet Trainwreck, Day 43. Just started bowl training her. She's taking her sweet time as she's just now starting to preflower.

Trainwreck_25.JPG

Not sure if he is quoting LED wattage or actual draw wattage, but would guess he is quoting LED wattage which would make his draw less than 1000 watts.
Even at a 1000 watts, I hope he has his lights on a dedicated 15 amp circuit. That is like running a microwave 18 hours a day. I know I would never trust my 100 year old wiring for all those.
:Namaste:

hey guys could i post a couple of pics of my autos so you can help figure what kind of leave problem i have? If it is some deficiency or too much nutes. cause its my first grow and they are in preflower now.

*LOL* just messed up BAD with my nute mix the other day while having my head in my A*s so i can definitly tell you EVERYTHING NOT to do *Lmfao*

Back
Top Bottom