Autoflower problem! Need help quickly!

benisimo

hey guys!

have som issues with leafs. Can anybody tell me whats the problem? root or temp? leafs are starting to wilt.
HELP!
those two ladies on the left. the one on the right everything looks fine!
for watering I use rain water. temp is about 27-29 c humidity about 55% pH 6.2-6.5
and the are just over 3 weeks old.
gave the two times nutes 1/4 what was recomended.

image15983.jpg

I would narrow it down to3 things heat stress, over watering, or under watering. My experience with autos (only one run) was they didn't use as much water. Is your soil separating from the side of the pot, or is it saturated? Is there enough drainage in pot? What's your medium. I see a good amount of vermiculite, perlite in the photo so I would be surprised if they needed more water. Your other plants seem like your nutrient mix is a little off. I look for the leaves standing at a 45 degree up or better for a sign of happy nutrients. Your room temp/ humidity says 27 and 36 is that high and low temp or temp and humidity. If so then ur info seems a bit off. Try a mix of kelp liquid and water as a foilar spray to reduce stress, feed plant and raise humidity.

How often do you water? Could be under watering. It could be over watering or heat stress 80 seems ok but with the humidity does it seem hotter? Clawing leaves point towards over watering.

how does your soil feel at the bottom of the pot dry or wet? looks like over watering or under watering to me to me! how often do you water your plants they are in decent sized pots and shouldn't be drying out too quickly. could also be stress have you re-potted or changed anything recently?

thanks a lot about advices!

two days ago pots where dry so I gave them water in the morining when the ladies ´woke´up! they looked better today for a while. but leafs still gettin yellower. ill wait till pot are light again Ill give them half nutes what was recomended? what do u think? just testet with moist meter, looks good. maybe the ladies are hugry. temp is now 28 and humidity 45%.

pots are 10l havent re-poted or anything. same from beging.

mix of soil 45%perlite and 55% soil
nutes from golden lebel..
I watered them always when the pots where almost dry. so It could not be over water.

I can take some new pics after i feed them so u could see whats goin on.
first time grower n Im fakin thinngs up already.

hps 400w adn cfl (30w) (1900L, 4000K)
I have a good ventilation and fresh air coming to growing room.

if anybody know how can I rase the humidity? I have a old humidiator.. but it doesnt get over 55% only whne the light are off it goes around 65%.

all ladies looked fine few days ago.. but suddent they started to wilt and yellowing. :(
still can find the problem!

p.s sorry for my bad english guys! :)
bless!

thanks a lot about advices!

two days ago pots where dry so I gave them water in the morining when the ladies ´woke´up! they looked better today for a while. but leafs still gettin yellower. ill wait till pot are light again Ill give them half nutes what was recomended? what do u think? just testet with moist meter, looks good. maybe the ladies are hugry. temp is now 28 and humidity 45%.

pots are 10l havent re-poted or anything. same from beging.

mix of soil 45%perlite and 55% soil
nutes from golden lebel..
I watered them always when the pots where almost dry. so It could not be over water.

I can take some new pics after i feed them so u could see whats goin on.
first time grower n Im fakin thinngs up already.

hps 400w adn cfl (30w) (1900L, 4000K)
I have a good ventilation and fresh air coming to growing room.

if anybody know how can I rase the humidity? I have a old humidiator.. but it doesnt get over 55% only whne the light are off it goes around 65%.

all ladies looked fine few days ago.. but suddent they started to wilt and yellowing. :(
still can find the problem!

p.s sorry for my bad english guys! :)
bless!

Give it a few days and see how they look after that watering. The highest humidity you would want is 65%, anything more than that and you risk bugs or mold coming in. They are probably due for a transplant soon, maybe a week in my opinion. Since you're running soil you want to aim for a ph of 6.5-6.8. The yellowing may be the beginning of a ph problem or deficiency

pH is fine at that level. yes definitely do not re-pot auto's in most cases they react very badly to being transplanted and don't have time to recover before flowering. my auto's reacted very badly to nutrients.

i found this information on your soil "Gold Label Special Mix is made using Swedish virgin white peat of the highest quality: One gram of Special Mix can absorb a stunning ten grams of water. The peat is cut into a coarse structure and mixed with only the highest quality perlite, Swedish clay, lime, minerals, trace elements and organic fertilizer. It’s a complete mix, ready for use. Special Mix contains nutrients for almost a complete crop cycle."

This soil has high water retention if i was you i would water every 3/4 days for the size pot you are using and definitely do not use nutrients with every feed maybe once out of every 3 times you water. as it already contains enough nutrients in it for probably 3 to 4 weeks. it doesn't seem to be a nutrient problem in my opinion try watering less unless you're sure they need it and see how things go. if you want to raise humidity without buying equipment to do so leave a bucket of water in your grow room and remove when the desired humidity is reached then place back when it drops again. but from your pictures you're already flowering and should leave the humidity exactly where it is.

and don't worry about i have been growing for a few years and still fuck up it's part of the learning process. my latest crop is auto's and they have given me more problems than any other strain i have ever done combined. what strain are using out of interest?

thanx for advice bro!

the soil I used had (NPK 4-4-2) prety low with nutes in it. prety organic though. thats why I started to feed the after a week. for a week I didnt gave them anything but water. then after a week with nutes only 1/4 also in 3 week. so wendesday is the feeding day (if the pots are almost dry). I was wonderin should i feed them with half what is recomended? only thing I can think what is wrong, is that two of them are hungy?
the starin is Red Skunk (femilized) (red passion family) all if them!
its from sweetseeds..spain.

I could take some pic tomorrow.. of flower and the nutes I use..

the page of nutes
https://www.goldlabel.nl/ is the one light mix

and the light cycle is 20/4

thanx for advice bro!

the soil I used had (NPK 4-4-2) prety low with nutes in it. prety organic though. thats why I started to feed the after a week. for a week I didnt gave them anything but water. then after a week with nutes only 1/4 also in 3 week. so wendesday is the feeding day (if the pots are almost dry). I was wonderin should i feed them with half what is recomended? only thing I can think what is wrong, is that two of them are hungy?
the starin is Red Skunk (femilized) (red passion family) all if them!
its from sweetseeds..spain.

I could take some pic tomorrow.. of flower and the nutes I use..

the page of nutes
Nutrient Schedules | Gold Label is the one light mix

and the light cycle is 20/4

they are not that low that's pretty similar to most veg nutrients and more than enough for the 1st three or so weeks no added nutrients should be needed. i use bio bizz grow for veg with has N-P-K of 4-3-6 so it's only noticeably higher in potassium than what your soil already contains and what your soil contains should be good for at least 3 weeks. i personally never go past 1/4 of the recommended nutes but i run short cycle's normally flipping to flower after 3 or 4 weeks so the plants don't have time to get depleted or build up the need for more than that and have never had any problems with deficiency or burn, until my latest crop which are autoflowers soon as i gave a feed using my normal levels the leaves went yellow an burned i at first thought it could be deficiency but after hearing advice on here, and a very experienced grower i know personally said it wasn't deficiency but nute burn i think autoflower are hyper sensitive to feed and if i ever do them again which i doubt, i will use even lower levels. but i don't think nutrients is your problem i would place money on it being a water issue either too much or too little and from what you have said i would bet it's over watering your plants are in decent sized pots and being only 3 weeks old the plants shouldn't need too much water. try watering every 4 days and see if they recover. before watering place your little finger through one of the drainage holes and press against the side of your pot if you feel water squeezing out they are fine and do not need anymore water. that's my opinion, i'm sure someone with more knowledge than me will reply soon and offer advice.

it's cool bro that's what this sites for, for growers to help other growers :peace:

Back
Top Bottom