Autoflower schedule for GH Trio in DWC

Green Snake

Hello all!!! I am a new grower using DWC. This is a small grow with two buckets, LED light, in a 3'x3'x5ft space. I will be using GH Flora Trio base nute's. I do not plan to use any boosters at this time. This is my first grow so I want to learn the base and basics. I have been educating myself for about 2 months and finally started my seeds a week ago. I have autoflower White Widow in bucket 1 and NYC Diesel in bucket 2. Both seeds germinated in 48 hours and i placed them into Oasis cubes (root tail down), in hydrotron, and then started the buckets. The LED light is 16 inches above the seedlings. I have them only in PH 5.8 water with Azos Beneficial Bacteria. I am using distilled water. They look good currenty at 1 week. I have the first set of finger leafs on each seedling and it appears that the second set is starting to form. So onto my question. I have been looking for an auto schedule for the General Hydro Trio Series. I have seen schedules for photo's buy nothing for auto. I do know that i will be running my auto a little longer on the veg nute schedule around week 3 or 4 to help add to the plants size. I believe i will also see the plant starting to flower around week 3 or 4 but from searching i believe i will get more yield by allowing the plant to reach its full veg potential. Does anyone have a auto flower schedule that they can share with me. I am excited but also trying to be careful while learning. i appreciate any feedback.

Hey man, how's it goin. I'm interested in the same information bud.

I am going to be running a similar set-up (taller tent/HPS 600w). I might be going with Advanced Nutrients nutes though, I have heard good things. but still might go with the GH.

got a journal for your grow i could sub too?

What's up? I have not started a journal because I am still getting familiar with the site. I will look shortly to see about starting one. I have been manually recording as I have made adjustments. Currently I am starting week 2 (counting week one as the first day of the first week as when the sprout appeared coming out of the oasis cube). Yesterday was day 8 from seeing the sprout so I changed the water with distilled water, ph @ 5.8, and added 2 tbsp to each 5 gallon bucket. I notice that I have a few roots starting to poke out the side of the net pots. I am counting yesterday as the start of week 2 but have not used any nutes only ph 5.8 and Avos beneficial bacteria. I plan to start the nutrients on day 21 which will be what I consider week 3. Currently I have the 2nd set of leafs starting out on each bucket. I have read to not give nutrient unit I have 3 sets of leafs. So on day 21 I plan to add nutrients and at this time I will change my schedule and call week 1 of nutes my new week 1. By the way I am running at a temp of 77-83 degrees and 38-44% humidity in my closet. Water temp is staying around 78 degrees. Below is my plan for nute schedule. Don't hold me to this I am new and was hoping someone would chime in and give advice.
Day 21 week 1- 250 ppm. 5.8 ph micro, grow, bloom
Week2. 350 ppm same as above
Week 3. 450 ppm same as above
Week 4. 500 ppm will run the veg nute schedule 1 extra week to get top veg potential and size
Week 5. 600 pm. Switch to flower schedule
Week 6. 700 ppm. Same as week 5
Week 7. 800 ppm
Week 8. 800 ppm.
Week 9. Flush
Week 10. Flush

Let me know thoughts. This is my first time

Back
Top Bottom