Autoflower Topping

Just topped my WW a little while ago
DSCI0823a.jpg
to see if I can successfully get a clone going. It's a nice lush, healthy cutting, and I put a good dab of rooting powder on it and stuck it in my fish compost etc. mixture with lots of perlite for good aeration. I put a tinfoil "curtain" around it, not completely though, to let her catch her breath for a few days. Hmmmm, after seeing the picture, I see that it's put in kind of slanted, but anyway...

Any suggestions as to how I can optimize my chances with it?

Just topped my WW a little while ago
DSCI0823a.jpg
to see if I can successfully get a clone going. It's a nice lush, healthy cutting, and I put a good dab of rooting powder on it and stuck it in my fish compost etc. mixture with lots of perlite for good aeration. I put a tinfoil "curtain" around it, not completely though, to let her catch her breath for a few days. Hmmmm, after seeing the picture, I see that it's put in kind of slanted, but anyway...

Any suggestions as to how I can optimize my chances with it?
Tooth pick beside main stem then try to wrap it around with pipe cleaner to keep it straight it might help?

Just give her a few days before you touch her again. Less stress equals less stunted growth.

Tooth pick beside main stem then try to wrap it around with pipe cleaner to keep it straight it might help?

Just give her a few days before you touch her again. Less stress equals less stunted growth.

Too late. She's in the great compost bin in the sky; the pearly pots. No biggie, I guess. I'll cut some surplus stems from my WW when they grow bigger and try again. Gotta go; EARLY day for work tomorrow and the wife's sleeping pill is hitting me hard ahhaha. Rather have a puff. Good night, all.

Back
Top Bottom