Anyone try Auto-Pounder

first-tymer

I just ordered these seeds a few days ago and cant find anyone that has tried this strain of autoflower before. Just looking for grow info before I get started so I know what to avoid, what to look for, time periods, etc...... Please help if you can, this is my first grow attempt and I really cant afford to fail...... Thankyou!

Been looking at this seed company i'm thinking of order Trans Siberian Auto and Purple Cheese Auto, lemme know what happens with that auto pounder!

Well I just started flowering at exactly one month and it appears according to the manufacturer that I have atleast another 35 to 40 days remaining as I am about 5 days into flowering now... It is about 20 inches tall and equally as wide in every direction like a small bush, I have had to do little trimming to this point except for snip the tips off of a few leaves that began turning yellow closer to the bottom about a week ago... It is important to note that I am doing this grow in a waterfarm drip ring/DWC hydro unit so it most likely will grow a little faster and a little larger than one would in soil, or atlest that's the idea. Trying to maximize speed and yield with this grow so I can quickly get my money back that I put into this, I've been eating Mac n Chz and Romen Noodles for the last couple weeks and I see no end in sight, kinda depressed that I am only about half way through at this point.... Also think I may have a failed fungus grow on my hands as well... The hits just keep on coming, not sure why they won't pop up, they seemed to innoculate fairly well, n the white fungus that first grows covered most of the medium in the tote we used but once we opened the holes up on the sides and exposed it to light and a little air they just seemed to stop growing! I kinda left this project in my gf's hands and I'm not sure she went about alot of it in the correct manner becuase I have had other friends that have done this in the past and they used different methods and were much more concerned with ambient temperatures than she seems to be, so I kinda expected failure at some point, I just have my hands so full with this hydro grow that I don't have the time to concentrate on both... I have tried explaining to her how important it is to keep temps consistant and proper but I think it is just in one ear and out the other. Oh well, when my plants are finished and she is still on her 3rd or fourth failing attempt I will get the last laugh! Can't say I didn't warn her.

Well I just started flowering at exactly one month and it appears according to the manufacturer that I have atleast another 35 to 40 days remaining as I am about 5 days into flowering now... It is about 20 inches tall and equally as wide in every direction like a small bush, I have had to do little trimming to this point except for snip the tips off of a few leaves that began turning yellow closer to the bottom about a week ago... It is important to note that I am doing this grow in a waterfarm drip ring/DWC hydro unit so it most likely will grow a little faster and a little larger than one would in soil, or atlest that's the idea. Trying to maximize speed and yield with this grow so I can quickly get my money back that I put into this, I've been eating Mac n Chz and Romen Noodles for the last couple weeks and I see no end in sight, kinda depressed that I am only about half way through at this point.... Also think I may have a failed fungus grow on my hands as well... The hits just keep on coming, not sure why they won't pop up, they seemed to innoculate fairly well, n the white fungus that first grows covered most of the medium in the tote we used but once we opened the holes up on the sides and exposed it to light and a little air they just seemed to stop growing! I kinda left this project in my gf's hands and I'm not sure she went about alot of it in the correct manner becuase I have had other friends that have done this in the past and they used different methods and were much more concerned with ambient temperatures than she seems to be, so I kinda expected failure at some point, I just have my hands so full with this hydro grow that I don't have the time to concentrate on both... I have tried explaining to her how important it is to keep temps consistant and proper but I think it is just in one ear and out the other. Oh well, when my plants are finished and she is still on her 3rd or fourth failing attempt I will get the last laugh! Can't say I didn't warn her.

I'm about to buy these seeds auto pounder. did it work man? was it worth the money? did it yield you at least 4 ounces?

can you tell us how much they yielded? i am looking at buying these in bulk i mean 100 to 200 seeds and i really need to know also if possible how wide do they get? i need to know spaceing before i build my unit especially for these monsters. so called monsters. but it is very importaint i find out how tall how wide and how much yield you get from one plant

I have an auto pounder growing in my growbow I built a few months ago. It appears to be everything the seed bank says it is. This is my fourth auto grow now and it is by far the biggest. It's indica genetics are powerful as it is like growing a giant shrub haha. Mine probably has a month left but it's 38 in tall and around 30 inches wide. It's a giant bush. I'm very impressed with it. It's started to bud about a week ago so no way for sure on knowing how much one plant will yield me but if I had to guess I'd say anywhere from 2 to 4 Oz at most.

I am looking at getting some AutoPounder seeds myself. I would be happy with 2-4 oz out of my grow box. Cannadude, could you give me the dimensions of your grow box, lights etc.. I am always interested in other peoples grow boxes. Nice to compare and get ideas.

Back
Top Bottom