Autoflowering Early Miss

lizzy777

Hi,

Here is my Early Miss which is starting to flower. I have been putting her under lights because it has been raining here, but the lights I have are only 34w and cannot support a higher wattage than that. I have for the most part been growing it outside but we are at the finish line, so to speak, and I want to finish!!! There does not seem to be any growing of the buds and it is almost like the growing has stagnated. Any suggestions on how to finish this up properly?

IMG_175113.JPG
[

JoJo has that right Lizzy.

If you can't get more light on her any increase in buds will be very slow and not much more than you have now. Get her out in the sun when it's nice and keep as much light on her as possible when the weather sux.

I took the liberty of flipping your pic for you. She looks much prettier standing tall. :)

Lizzy777PicFlip.JPG

L8r

Thank you. she is out in the sun and I hope to see some good results. I have decided to buy a BC Northern lights grow box for the rest of my growing. It is difficult outside and to be sure I get premium results, I will get a grow box that can finish the job for me.

lizzy I have a few plants I just put into flower for stealth reasons im very low key indoor using all cfls.like the man said there cheep and do work I switched to the soft glow 2700ks for flowering I have 2 very healthy plants I have 14 bulbs for 2 plants they love it the more light the better with the cfls you just have to stay on top of it because you need to keep the bulbs close to the plants which means minor adjustments weekly especially during flowering my girls grew a inch in one day so you do have to put some time into it but ive got music my pets and my plants there my hobby I love playing in my grow room..ohh yea I picked up some early miss they go in when my current girls are done im in a apt and space dictates one room for everything so id love to here how your girls finish up happy Monday all

Hi lizzy, is that a Cropking Early Miss? I grew 2 Early Miss autos from Cropking over the summer. harvested in the first week of August, dried and cured and tried it for the first time last night---very nice, good, strong stone and long lasting, cerebral effect, couched out. --made me really sleepy after a couple of hours . You're going to enjoy yours!

Also though, have to say that growing an auto was different for me. It was my first auto grow and the plant doesn't seem to grow the same as regular. The leaves start yellowing fast and it matures fast. Near the last 2 weeks just about every leaf was yellowed and done. Lots falling off. It ws my 1st grow so I'm not saying they are all like that but mine were. My yield was pretty good...not weighed yet but I'd estimate close to 2 ounces off 2 plants---maybe 1 and 3/4 oz. Good luck on your grow!

Hi thanks. Yes, my big one has a lot of yellowing leaves but the buds seem so small.
IMG_175114.JPG
Did you find that with yours?

Yes, I would say smaller than what I saw on my White Widow and my The Doctor. But, as the end closes in they got fatter and bigger but still smaller than others. The potency is TRULY well worth it though.

I don't know what your growing goals are but for me even a yield of half an ounce is something to be grateful for. Just recall the times when you had nothing and how that felt :)

I think autos just need to be grown until they are done....meaning don't worry about what week it is or how long the seed company said it would take. So if yours are small and seem to continue being small, just keep tending them until you see that the tricks are pretty much all cloudy. If they go to amber great, if not no matter. That being said, I found that Early Miss was fast.

Thanks for getting back to me on that. I will wait it out. I just ordered a Bloombox from BC Northern Lights. I will get some good growing in there soon.

Autos are different from regular plants as they keep growing in size while flowering where a regular plant stops getting bigger after the stretch. As they do that they like more nitrogen through the whole grow than what you want for regs where extra N after the stretch inhibits flowering.

I've only grown small ones to breed more seeds with but have a buddy that has been growing autos for a couple years now. He gets much bigger plants of the same strain I bred for seeds. He gave me the 4 left over beans he had from the original 10. He has been using Grow/Bloom at 50/50 strength once they start to flower and adding some of the Big Bud I gave him. Full strength nutes but using half of each to make a batch. Got over 2 oz plant in 5 gal pots under my 1000W MH light with a standard $30 MH light bulb. Could likely do even better if he got himself a good 600W Super HPS to go in his 8x4 tent or bought a conversion bulb to flower with that MH ballast. He only grows 4 or 5 plants at a time and they fit on one side of the tent nicely.

Also starting autos in a big pot seems to make them grow a lot bigger than moving from a small pot to larger as I like to do with my regulars. It's like their roots sense how much room they have and adjust their growth rate accordingly from the start.

L8r

So I've received my early miss auto fem beans and just started germination. I plan to plant each one in a 3-5 gallon pot of their own using organic soil with worm castings, I've also just ordered fox farm trio for soil. So what should I use as a feeding schedule and I heard to only mix at a quarter of the strength recommended. Is this true? Also have cfl and red/blue led lights for lighting.

So I’ve received my early miss auto fem beans and just started germination. I plan to plant each one in a 3-5 gallon pot of their own using organic soil with worm castings, I’ve also just ordered fox farm trio for soil. So what should I use as a feeding schedule and I heard to only mix at a quarter of the strength recommended. Is this true? Also have cfl and red/blue led lights for lighting.

I wouldn't start the nutes too soon. There should be enough for young plants to feed on in the soil you are going to use for at least the first month. A good watering with 1/4 strength to initially soak down the soil won't likely hurt but that depends on how "hot" the soil is on it's own.

Don't just water around the sprout with little amounts of water but soak the whole pot so the roots can reach deep into the pots. A 2" sprout will have at least a 6" tap root so even when the top couple of inches are dry there is lots of water below for the roots to dig into. Allow the pot to feel pretty light before soaking it good again. May take a couple weeks or more before a 3-5 gal pot will need more water so don't rush it or you may end up with overwatering problems. Make sure you have lots of perlite in the soil too so you get good drainage and allow plenty of oxygen to the root zone. 20-30% is the usual amount.

Good luck!

I'm On day 9 and it's just the cotyledon and first true leaf. Kind of scared it's not an auto and should have more growth than that for day 9. I'm unable to post pictures on my phone for some reason

Woke up to day 10 and she's still thriving. The first true leaf is looking bigger this morning, I'm excited to see more growth from her but I'm an impatient dick at times so I expect faster results but time will give me results.
image38168.jpg

She's currently on a 20/4 cycle

Woke up to day 10 and she's still thriving. The first true leaf is looking bigger this morning, I'm excited to see more growth from her but I'm an impatient dick at times so I expect faster results but time will give me results.
image38168.jpg

She's currently on a 20/4 cycle

Can you update status on this plant im growing Early Miss and wondering how yours is doing?
Thnx

Back
Top Bottom