Autos and MC: looking like Cal d?

mkono87

First time using megacrop and sweet candy on autos. Growing in sunshine mix 4 and ph to 6.3. I fed at 5g/gal last watering 2 days ago. I bought some calmag just to have on me but just wanted to confirm if that what this issue is? Only on the most progressed into flower. Affected leaves feel very dry. I still need to test my runoff next time but Im waiting for the pots to dry more. Been 3 days so far.

On another note, I recently switched my light from MH to a new LED setup and im thinking that might also had an effect?

6.3 is pretty hot for those size plants plus adding more N with the cal-mag. What cal-mag are you using? Anything else with the cal-mag?
You know I mean PH right? Sorry just never heard someone refer to it as hot. Emerald calmag is what I was able to get. Nothing else available at the local grow show. I see sweet candy has some mag in it.

You know I mean PH right? Sorry just never heard someone refer to it as hot. Emerald calmag is what I was able to get. Nothing else available at the local grow show. I see sweet candy has some mag in it.
Now I do. With adding the cal mag you are adding lots more N without adjusting your K to keep the correct NPK ratio of mega crop. I use protekt 0-0-3 to rebalance cal mag 2-0-0 if needed. I would stop the cal mag and jump the MC up to 5.5gm-gal.

Now I do. With adding the cal mag you are adding lots more N without adjusting your K to keep the correct NPK ratio of mega crop. I use protekt 0-0-3 to rebalance cal mag 2-0-0 if needed. I would stop the cal mag and jump the MC up to 5.5gm-gal.
Gotcha. This was the first and only time adding extra calmag to the picture. I just grabbed it after seeing the one have issues. I just fed it 27gram for 5gal of water and 1.8ish grams of SC.

The Ph with sunshine mix confuses the hell out me. Some treat it like soil, some treat it like hydro. I did 6.3 the whole grow and not really any issues. But likes I said the runoff of that "sick" plant is 5.8 so I think i have to raise it a bit next time

Back
Top Bottom