Spots on leaves

kentboy1296

Hello, i am having a few issues and wondering if anyone knows what it could be.
Growing Panama red and shes about 40 to 50 days in veg
In a 3.5 gal air pot with coco
Using megacrop at 4.5 g a gallon (just started adding 1ml a gallon of calimagic thinkn its that)
I feed once a day for now with 20% runoff
Im in a 5ft by 5ft by 7ft tent with a 6in exaust fan and 4in inlet fan using spider farmer sf4000 about 20in away
40% - 50% humidity
72° - 82° f
20200524_093058.jpg

20200524_093052.jpg

I just started the calmag yesterday, could it be a cal or mag deficiency?

I just started the calmag yesterday, could it be a cal or mag deficiency?
I'd guess cal/mag if it was just introduced yesterday. You should not see those rust marks expanding. CHeers mate, gl!

pH of your water?? Looks like a lock out of some sort NOT Mg maybe Ca. Dial in your water pH if you're using tap water let it sit out overnight and/or add in a touch of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and check your pH. Vitamin C will help with the Chlorine if you're using tap water.

Looks like a water issue to me.

Start thinking about putting them into flower. Those plants are going to get large. VERY large.

Whats the source of the seeds??

I think i solved the issue, cal deficiency. Im not seeing any progression, last grow i used 1ml per gallon of calimagic with mc, i was trying to use only mc, but dont think thats happening with this strain. Ph is 5.9 right now and runoff ppm is the same going in so no build up. Thanks for the comments everyone

Back
Top Bottom