Autos/Photos Cultivation - Cooperation or Seperation

ddGreenThumb

Hello beautiful growers and bud lovers!

I have a quick question in regards to growing autoflowering plants in the same tent as photoperiod plants that are in the vegetative phase. Would this present any issues with my photos, or am I good to go keeping them together?

I've got some auto seeds coming in about 1-2 weeks from Seedsman and I'm excited to get them started. I'm just curious whether I'll need to invest in another tent setup, etc.

Any input is GREATLY appreciated. :ganjamon: Happy growing!

Welcome aboard

Auto and photos mix just fine, now autos dont need to flip to 12/12 lights , but they can if you grow all the plants in one tent, it will just take them a bit longer to harvest

also, always plant your autos from germ straight to the final pot, 3-5gal

good luck

@Chris Scorpio @Blew Hiller
Thank you both very much for your replies. I have it timed now that my autos should be ready for harvest at the same time my photos are ready to switch, if need be I'll just give my photos the extra 1-2 weeks difference (if any) in veg.

I've had my seedlings on 24/0 but am planning on switching to 18/6 after they have developed a little bit more so that'll be perfect timing for my autos to hop in the tent. I've considered adding another led to the tent, but I'm unsure if that Would be too much. Right now I'm running a 600w panel on veg setting. Is it ok to add another, or will I fry my girls?

Back
Top Bottom