Away We Go!

goofyfoot

These are two different feminized seeds Pineapple Chunk and a Northern Light -Belladona . I will see what happens when crossed. I will try to get pictures as they progress it is easy-er to see it happen then to explain it!! There is a pic with the two soaking and will add pics as they grow. The trick is to get the two little feet that poke from seed case to splice and the feather roots will follow. In time they will slice themselves together at base of stem and to help them. Place a piece of cotton around them and secure with piece of surgical tape ( the water proof stuff) I have done this many times and each one is different. So charts and mixing tables go out the window!! I have an organic soil mix, I make my own dirt. I will repot 3 times and each pot has nuit`s for each stage of plants progress. So not to shock plant with regular way of re-potting. I perforate the pot around the sides and bottem with 1 inch circles. When roots start to block drain holes in bottem of pot. Tare out each circle and put the whole pot into next larger one!! The roots will grow through the perforated openings and there is no extra stress or down time for plant to recover. It sounds stupid but it works!! Just use care when watering and running them on the dry side is better for them anyway!! It is a fun way to create your own strains. I would recommend using budget seeds for first few attempts. They can hermmie and adding liquid nuit`s and supplements even with bottle directions is to much for some and they freak out. Let them go with just clean water and pop a clone before it flowers. I will build off this one and it is less likely to hermmie on you or will survive the chemicals you feed them.

Re: Away we go!!!!!!!!!!!

0031209.JPG
0041122.JPG
I have great closet space and it is just a matter of time. All utillitys included!!!

0011294.JPG

:welcome:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

013540.JPG

010742.JPG

0021398.JPG

0041237.JPG

0051180.JPG

Hey Truth Seeker sorry to leave you hanging!! Been a little crazy since July 4th, started new job and I could not find my camera. It was right where I left it when I found it two days ago!! We should be back on track now!! The first 3 photos are from today 7/19 and the last two are from 7/06. I re-potted her on 7/16 and the root ball looked like down feathers!! I have not been using any florescent or ballasted bulbs. I am running her under one 120 watt 6K CFL and two 60 watt 3.2K CFL`s in a home made mylar lined tent. She has been at 18/6 since 6/06/2013 with 6 to 8 hours of that outdoor. She has been getting Fox Farm "Big Bloom" and Miricale Gro 50-50 mix for feeding for two weeks now. This is first time using ONLY CFL`s and I do believe the lower wattage produces / promotes root growth over foliage. Just an educated guest and until I have more time and a comparision grow(s), I will know more. I have more pic`s in Members Gallery. I will be going to 12/12 by August 1st and hoping for trics to start to turn in 45 or so days from there. That is two more months and she is still a she for now!! I have had them freak when going to 12/12 but so far no balls!! She is only 10 inches tall and in a 2.5 gal. pot. My goal is to keep her at 24 to 28 inches max height at harvest. This is just an experiment and not looking for maximum yields or grams / watt. I am looking for it to be like a pinapple plant, one or two massive cola`s. No more then knee high. If I hit the lottery look out then I will have the time and energy to really work on them. It is trial and error over time and after 34 years of playing I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve`s. Also a lot of dead plants!! Will keep you up to date. Also wish I have the time to do a proper journal and posting edicute. God willing it will happen soon. Thanks for looking in and it is not about "getting high" but enjoying Gods gift!!....................PEACE ALWAYS!!

:420:

017363.JPG

018330.JPG

016401.JPG

021276.JPG

017363.JPG

027177.JPG

Hey TS, Just dumped all the pics I have in Members Gallery. 4/30/2013 is the start till today, so you can see plants progress. So she is 50 days old and you can see what I have as far as height, yield and growth. I have been growing her sideways so if you look back at the seedling photo and notice the bend. She has almost 18 inches of stem almost cork screwed in the soil that is why she is so short. It should be 26 / 28 inches tall, but only 10 inchs in new pot. Also she just started to really take off and with the adding and increase in nuit`s, plus bigger pot. I can only wonder what she will do in to more weeks. With it being two seeds merged I can really push the nuit`s , I have twice the root system "looking" for food. So I don't worry about lock out or having to flush because of to much!! :thumb:

:420:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom