2022 Photo Log

Happy New Year All 420 peoples and it is Jan-2nd with an update on the grow.
They are drinking like sailors on leave and loving the nuit's and feed schedule. I have one fan in their space and have a second on the way.

It will replace the small fan down by the floor that helps pull in cool outside air into their grow. What you see in the video is how they will stay the rest of the way out. Each pot has a LED directly overhead as the center Cobb Bulb will stay centered.

As you can tell they are VERY shrub like and not at all spindly, I do have the LED'S at 20 to 18 inches above the tops. As they get to 16" I raise them up to 24" from the top.

I do spin them every other day, so the outside of the plants gets exposed equally to the Cobb Bulb. As far as light on - off. They have been at 20 on and I plan on going to 18 on. Now that at least 2 of them are showing female sex.

The Thunder Fuck, and Acapulco both have white female pistils busting out. The Zkittles is just hinting at them. The 2 mutants are just going to make do with 2 hours less light. Being about 12 days behind the other 3.

It is only 2 less hours and they will have their own pics coming up. My battery was low on the camara so tomorrow I will give them some airtime. And add more still shots.

With the added sleepy time and increased air flow will see how they like it. They are breathing so heavy and being so compact. Where the leaves overlap each other when you bump them you can see the condensation on the lower leaf.

I am watering daily with 1 quart thinned down FEED, then the next day. 1.5 quarts PH'ed water with a touch of CalMag ++. The pots never get heavy and the bottoms not wet. The thinned feed is what I explained earlier.

Instead of mixing the nuit's to what Foxfarm says to a gallon and bumping on them every 7 days. I mix 1 gallon to strength and divide that by 5. So, they are getting a 5th of feed in the quart of PH'ed water every other day. Instead of one big gulp.

I think it helps them and I don't get burned tips or worry about waiting to see if they are deficient. They are growing rapidly have abundant light. So why not give them a dose of moderate goodness every day or so. Instead of forcing them to wait one week between feedings?? Also I have them at 2/3rds of what Foxfarm is saying the PPM should be.

Just me but if you look at them throughout their 120 / 140 give or take days. They seem to like it VERY much.

Have a peek and will charge battery and have more tomorrow. I need to vacuum out their space and re-set the LED'S to 24 inches. Plus re-set light timers.

Pics show all but Zkittles with pistils and the mutants are going crazy with major growth.

IMG_2046.JPG
IMG_2047.JPG
IMG_2048.JPG
IMG_2049.JPG

back in 24 and Hope All is Green in Your Worlds through the New Year !!

Peace .... :surf:
:Namaste:

:420:

Howdy All 420 peoples and an update on the kids. Today is day 24 from when they where potted from the starter pots and are coming right along. They got their first haircut, cleared out some low hanging leaves.

The feeding schedule is working, and they are drinking heavy. They are at 1/2 gallon of fluid every day and still at 18 on / 6 off. I was waiting to see if the Zkittles would show female sex but being mostly Sativa. She is taking her sweet ass time so tomorrow they go to 16 on / 8 off. The extra time helped the 2 grunts who will just have to deal with it.

Looking to see them start to stretch over the next 2 weeks and put on some height. The outside temps and humidity have been awesome. Keeping their grow consistent from 78 to 84 degrees and humidity from 50 to 58. Had one day up in the mid 60's but 52 to 56 is the average.

Here are a few stills and a little video to top it off .... take a peek. Not too shabby for 24 days growth, not counting the 10 / 14 days to germinate in starter pots.

IMG_2060.JPG
IMG_2061.JPG
IMG_2062.JPG
IMG_2063.JPG
IMG_2065.JPG
IMG_2066.JPG

That is them and all things going smoothly so far. The weather is cooperating as that room has no heat except what the light produce. Last year we would have 4 -5 days in the low to mid 40's for highs. Then 4 days of all most mid 80's and all-day rain. So, it was a roller coaster ride, this year so far. They have a steady environment that really helps watering and feeding them on a daily basis.

Hope All is Green in your Worlds and Thanks for stopping by!!

:420:

Howdy All 420 peoples hope all is Green in your worlds.

Just a quick update on things here and what they are doing. Loving their progress and finally the Zkittles is showing female sex. I was waiting for her to pop before turning to 16 on 8 off. That is how I have been doing female seeds since I started indoor grows.
20 on till the hit the 5th branch node and go at 18 on till they show sex on 2 different places. I will hold them at 16 on till they are fully into flower and done with any stretching. Then it is 12 / 12 till choppy time ......

They are drinking so much I invested in a bus tub like I use in restaurant work. It is wide enough to fit the 5-gallon fiber pots. So once a week I will rotate them and give each one a 12-hour dip. Filling it to 3 inches up the bottom of the pot. With a good nuit'ed feed and let them suck it up for 12 hours.

To see how much each one is consuming. This way I can completely wet the entire medium and have thick metal grill racks. To sit them on over the pan to let them dip out. Like a mini flush without really flushing. They say coco fiber is more likely to hold salts then plain soil. This may help suck out any lingering build up sitting in the bottom 2 inches of the pot.

They increased from knee high to hip high since the 8th's posting. So, giving them all they can take is the plan without burning them up. Need to open up the box to give them a extra couple feet. The beauty of the panels and blankets thumb tacked to the wall is scalability. Not being locked in like most tents out there.

The 2 grunts are catching up but will have to deal with the 2 less hours of light. Not moving them back and forth every day for 2 hours. The 1 paddle leaf plant is showing a Sativa dominant structure. Where the 3-paddle leaf one is WIERD??

The video shows the way it is growing, almost looks like and Auto-flower but closed up?? The leaf itself is not like an open palm. They both seem fine but will have an eye out for Hermie signs or ball sacs.

This is them a few hours ago, have a peek ....

IMG_2070.JPG
IMG_2072.JPG
IMG_2073.JPG

Hope your world is fine and green and thanks for stopping by!!

Peace ... :surf:

:Namaste: :420:

Howdy All just a quick post to update their progress while I wait on the microwave. I sent a bout 2.5 hours earlier soaking them, and it worked out fine. The $12 bus tub came in handy as I filled it with 2 gallons of PH'ed water and Fox Farms medium flush Sledgehammer. It helps remove accumulated salts that don't get absorbed. I took turns dropping them in.

I waited about 45 minutes and slowly gave them 1 gallon of the clean PH'ed water on top of them and let them each soak 15-20 minutes in the tub longer. I pulled them up to drip out and pushed 1/2 gallon of straight water at PH of 5.75 on top. To help wash out the Sledgehammer stuff.

I stuck my PPM meter into what each dripped out in each catch pan. They were all over 3500 to 4200 PPM but that really doesn't tell a tale. The fiber pots are on their 5th grow and what they are holding as far as residue who knows? But it did tell me the feed schedule is working.

The first 2 grows following Fox Farms feeding I was reading high 5000 to low 6000 PPM after flushing them. I did have a bunch of burnt tips following their recommendations. So, the way I am feeding them is working out. The big one was PH as they all were below 7 PH in the run out. I mix their water and feed to 5.75 knowing what soil I have in the coco and perlite will make it rise up over time.

This way whatever fluid is suspended in the medium is always around 6.5 PH. This is the only time I flush being they are heading toward preflower in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Being I will be upping the nuit's having a clean base helps them out. And a lot of the extra nitrogen is pushed out. I was starting to see a few leaves on one plant showing signs of "The Claw" when they are getting to much Nitrogen. The ends of the leaves start to curl under like a cat claw.
IMG_2075.JPG
IMG_2076.JPG
IMG_2077.JPG
IMG_2079.JPG
IMG_2080.JPG
IMG_2081.JPG
IMG_2082.JPG
IMG_2083.JPG
IMG_2084.JPG
IMG_2085.JPG
Their veg formula is heavy with it and now adding the bloom to the mix. This will help avoid any troubles.

I did chop out a bunch of under branches and leaves that were not doing anything. So they got a bit roughed up being chopped and soaked. They are asleep and will pop a video after them wake up but did get a few pics of them hanging out.

Not the greatest but what the hell ..... Be back in a flash the upload limit is 10 pic's and I got like 13!!

He we go this is the rest of them and they are the runts and it show the one is still throwing out the weird leaves.

IMG_2086.JPG
IMG_2087.JPG
IMG_2088.JPG

That is them and will charge the battery and add a video later on when lights come back. I am curious to see how they look after resting up.

Thanks for stopping by and hope ALL is GREEN in your worlds!!

The water pan deal is something I will do once a week on my day off. A 1- or 2-hour soak for each on in PH'ed water.

It will give them a chance to stretch so-to-say, like being packed into the car as kids for a long road trip. Getting out to walk around after 4 hours was great.

Hope All is Green in your Worlds and thanks for stopping!!

Howey All 420 Peoples. All 4 are doing well with one showing something strange up top by the main cola. Instead of just branching into 2 new shoots. It is as if they nubbed together and stopped.

in the same way if you top the tops when they are showing the 7th node when young. The video shows it and the 2 sprouts are just single leaves. It just dead ended??

Not worried but if I get a main cola, I have no idea?? Will just play wait and see, they are very healthy and the trunks on all 4 are starting to show signs they will be going to pre-flower shortly.

Here is the video and need to run so I hope all is Green in your worlds and thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Sunday 420 peoples just a quick update after I spun them 180 degrees, so the growth facing the wall. Can get an equal share of the light. It helped get a better look at the Zkittles that was acting weird. The main stem split by itself and instead of making 2 new shoots. It grew 2 bulbs on itself. Pics show better then video ......

I have not seen that before and it happened about 5 - 7 days ago but is starting to rebound. 2 days ago, it looked like male ball sac's starting to grow but they have split open and are showing female threads. Also, the 2 branches are starting to reform into a small cluster again. Not just single leaves.

I can only guest after I soaked the pot in plain water and thoroughly soaked her. She had a bunch of un-used nuit's embedded in the lower portion of the fiber pots. Then it got really cold for 18 hours in there??? 62 for the low but back up to 74 after the lights where on 12 hours.

She shows no signs of tips being burned if it was a nuit issue?? Plus, the other 3 got the same treatment and had nothing negative happen. It was mainly to get the entire medium watered to allow the roots to completely spread out through the entire pot. Not just watering the center of the pot all the time. Will keep an eye on her and it looks like she got it figured out.

The pics and video show what is going on and the other 3. Have jumped up almost 4 inches in the last 5 -ish days. I looked back and it was December 16th I popped them into the fiber pots. I don't count the 2 weeks of seedling time.
That makes them 53 days old and hoping to start seeing pre-flower in the next 10 to 14 days.

So, they are just at the mid-point of their journey and the way they are starting to stretch is cool. Check them out .....

2095.jpg
2099.jpg
2100.jpg
2101.jpg

The 2 bulbs are what freaked me out and what looks to be a leaf tip sticking out of it had me scratching my head. Seeing pistils popping out helps a lot.

Be back in 7 to 10 days and will see how things improve, Thanks for stopping by and Hope All is Green in Your Worlds!!

Howdy All 420 peoples

Getting ready for the weekend and got a few pics and video of their progress. They are just chugging along and still stretching out nicely. Looking for female signs on the one ugly Chemdog, it is just starting to show little sacs.

Her sister is looking really nice, well they all do except it! Zkittles is catching back up and the branching she did by herself is branched out. Into 6 shoots instead of a main stem. But that is out of my hand's, and she did not Hermies, so it is a bonus to me.

5 days out from the 60-day point and looking for pre-flowers, not in a hurry BUT!! It helps to see them start to bunch up. Helps make the next 70 - 80 days not so tedious.

Here they are and very happy with what they have accomplished so far. They are very health and just need to finish cooking them like ribs or a brisket. LOW and SLOW on the nuit's, what I have been feeding them is working. And they drink so much plain water. It is helping not to over feed them, check'em out .........
2103.jpg
2104.jpg
2105.jpg
2107.jpg
2109.jpg
2110.jpg

The video shows a bit more and will be back in a week or so.

Don't forget Valintine's Day it you have a better half coming up!! These 4 and a half are mine so I am covered. Thanks for stopping by and hope All is GREEN in your Worlds!!

Howdy All 420 peoples

Getting ready for the weekend and got a few pics and video of their progress. They are just chugging along and still stretching out nicely. Looking for female signs on the one ugly Chemdog, it is just starting to show little sacs.

Her sister is looking really nice, well they all do except it! Zkittles is catching back up and the branching she did by herself is branched out. Into 6 shoots instead of a main stem. But that is out of my hand's, and she did not Hermies, so it is a bonus to me.

5 days out from the 60-day point and looking for pre-flowers, not in a hurry BUT!! It helps to see them start to bunch up. Helps make the next 70 - 80 days not so tedious.

Here they are and very happy with what they have accomplished so far. They are very health and just need to finish cooking them like ribs or a brisket. LOW and SLOW on the nuit's, what I have been feeding them is working. And they drink so much plain water. It is helping not to over feed them, check'em out .........
2103.jpg
2104.jpg
2105.jpg
2107.jpg
2109.jpg
2110.jpg

The video shows a bit more and will be back in a week or so.

Don't forget Valintine's Day it you have a better half coming up!! These 4 and a half are mine so I am covered. Thanks for stopping by and hope All is GREEN in your Worlds!!

Garden looks great today my friend @goofyfoot
Excellent work. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Howdy All 420 peoples and hope all is well. Just updating their progress and they are heading sky ward. I am guesting they should be maxing out the heights they will get. Or hoping for it to be their max.

They are very bushy, and Thunder Fuck is looking like the prefect little Christmas tree. She and the Chemdawgs are eye level and the other 2 getting near 6 feet. But you can tell by the branch ends they are moving toward flower.

They are still gulping water and the temps outside are cooperating maintaining the daily temps in the same zone. Not a lot of up and down swings that I found they don't like. They are just chugging along and here is a peek ......

_2118.jpg
_2120.jpg
_2124.jpg
_2125.jpg
_2126.jpg
_2127.jpg

So with the lights being moved and pre-flower getting ready to happen getting a bit pumped to see what happens over the next 2 weeks.
When I open the grow just before lights on the smell is crazy ...not to skunky but more of a lemon and melted chocolate aroma. I love chocolate!!

Hope All is well in your worlds, and ALL is GREEN

Peace ..... :surf:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Back
Top Bottom