Critical Kush SOG Log

JoseQuervo

Hey guys.

New member / on and off grower. I thought I would post up my latest log on here for everyone to enjoy.

Here goes:

What strain is it? Barney's Farm's Critical Kush

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 100% Indica

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? All stages

If in Veg... For how long? 6-8 weeks

If in Flower stage... For how long? 8-10 weeks

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? Soil, But in the process of switching to hydro

If soil... what is in your mix? Pro Mix HP

If soil... What size pot? 2 or 3 gal pots. I have been playing around with both.

Size of light? 2x1000w. On light rails.

Is it aircooled? yes

Temp of Room/cab? 68ish at night, 80ish in the day

RH of Room/cab? around 40%+

PH of media or res? I have been using PH perfect nutes.

Any Pests ? I have been lucky. I have only found 2 silver fish and one fly in the room since I started.

How often are you watering? As needed. Using a water meter now.

Type and strength of ferts used? Advance Nutrients.

I started on Jan 1st 2015.

SO the brief run down is... I have been growing the Critical Kush SOG style since about new years. I have a 8x8 flowering tent with 2 x 1000w HPS on light rails.
one on each side. I have 4 cycles of plants in there. 2 weeks apart. each section has its own watering system. I am using a 6x4 tent for veg and cloning. I started off with a 1000w MH in there. But I have recently switched to a 6 row and a 2 row 4 foot T5 light.

I will include pics from the building of the room up till now.

I just stared switching everything over to a bucket system. I plan on putting 12 buckets on each side of the room and running 2 systems with cycles that are 5 weeks apart. So far I have switched my veg area to a 3x4 flood table, and upgraded my 8 site Dasie cloner with a 16 site EZ clone system. I am going from cloner to 4x4 rock wool squares. I plant to start setting up the buckets when I have some room.

here are some pics.

Here are the pics..

2014_12_24_15_10_09.jpg

This is the first delivery.

2014_12_24_17_43_41.jpg

First tent set up.

2014_12_24_23_34_08.jpg

Inside.

2014_12_25_21_11_55.jpg

Veg tent. Is you notice I set up the fan in the wrong place. I have since moved it to the end of the line and they are in my attic.

IMG_46426.jpg

These are my first sprouts.

IMG_47432.jpg

I added some 3x6 flood tables to put my plants on, to keep down the mess and prevent any leaks.

DSC0069711.jpg

This is the old veg set up.

IMG_47657.jpg

DSC007408.jpg

DSC007446.jpg

Watering system

DSC007638.jpg

DSC007656.jpg

DSC0077910.jpg

I have some updated pics of my new veg set up. I will get them up soon

Everyone likes new toys. I think I will pull up my Lazy-boy and join in on your fun. Thanks for the journal and Good Luck... Subbed

Everyone likes new toys. I think I will pull up my Lazy-boy and join in on your fun. Thanks for the journal and Good Luck... Subbed

Thanks. I welcome any comments or questions.

Just to add. I have recently started off a Mother plant of Barney's Farms Cookies, and a Green House seeds Jack Herier.

I will try and get some more pics going if anyone wants to see them or wants to see any thing specific.

Thanks. I welcome any comments or questions.

Just to add. I have recently started off a Mother plant of Barney's Farms Cookies, and a Green House seeds Jack Herier.

I will try and get some more pics going if anyone wants to see them or wants to see any thing specific.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Post away. I love looking at plant pics....

Thanks guys. I have tons of pics. just not sure what to up load. I find that since the tent is only 8x8 and the lens on the camera is only so wide its hard to get a good view of whats going.

Here are the latest ones I have.

DSC007876.JPG

DSC007857.JPG

DSC007847.JPG

This is my new veg set up. Its a 3x4 flood table. I am using a 30 gal res with 45L of water in it. I have 2 air stones in there with an old aquarium pump. It's set to flood 4 times while the light is on. 1 hr after the light comes on, 5 hrs after that, 5 hrs after that, and then 2 hrs before lights out. I am using the Advance Nutes Sensi Grow. Ph perfect and a splash of Bio Root. Its around 600 - 700 ppm. For now I am using tap water. But I have a 5 stage RO system on the way.

The temps in my veg area are 84 on the high end and around 75 with the lights off.

I am rooting in EZ Cloner 16 site. With the samples that came with it. So Far I have done one cycle of clones threw it and had 100% success. Before I was using the Dasie cloner. I wan't very impressed with it.

If you see in the pics I have opened the one side of the tent up so I could use the closet that was blocked off behind it. I am using that for the cloner and the mothers.

I just started a new mother of the Critical Kush, Cookies and Jack Herier.

There are the ones in the back there. The Cookies one is ready to be topped and I just put in a 2 gal pot this am.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom