Back For Another Grow

hated to cut off the tiny buds, but the needs of the many out weigh the need of the few. think they are worth drying an smoking

IMG_20240413_074801001.jpg

Ok, I think I've done about all I can. I went with the CFL 2700 K on the left side and 2 of the LED 2700 K on the right. with the R spec quantum board in the middle they are all getting a more favorable reddish light spectrum for flowering. it's all kinda just hanging by a thread so I'll have to be very careful when I'm watering. the one on the left still needs a little more trimming. I have a fan mounted on my tripod so it blows on the lights to keep things cool, can't wait to see next months electric bill

IMG_20240413_145319332.jpg

IMG_20240413_145324459.jpg

IMG_20240413_145345357.jpg

IMG_20240413_145458629.jpg

Welp, with the heat vent blocked off the plants don't dry out as fast, I'm pretty sure I've been under watering them . I've never grown plants that I couldn't bend the branches by rolling them between my fingers and softening them and get a nice bend and no snapping. the branches just want to snap. it has to be a moisture issue, my heating system just sucks every drop of moisture out of the air. they'll need watering tomorrow, I'm thinking I'll keep adding the FF Beasty bloom to the coast of Maine Stonington blend nutes and water till run off.

Welp, with the heat vent blocked off the plants don't dry out as fast, I'm pretty sure I've been under watering them . I've never grown plants that I couldn't bend the branches by rolling them between my fingers and softening them and get a nice bend and no snapping. the branches just want to snap. it has to be a moisture issue, my heating system just sucks every drop of moisture out of the air. they'll need watering tomorrow, I'm thinking I'll keep adding the FF Beasty bloom to the coast of Maine Stonington blend nutes and water till run off.
Try pressing the stems down and around a cylindrical object like a pen or marker. Since changing to that process I haven't snapped one yet!

Back
Top Bottom