Back For Another Grow

Was an amazing sunrise, the camera in this phone sux. I know it's an off topic pic but, it's still cool. down in the right or left corner is a bunny eating grass , you can see I bit of pink in the skyline that cloud was orange. oh well ,it made my morning

IMG_20240510_053027205.jpg

The overnight temps got down to 42 degrees. I've noticed a drop in growth on the cold nights, with heat on 66 it cycles between 62 - 70. with heat vent blocked in the room with the plants in it is the coldest an probably stays around 65 if that overnight . if it not one thing it's another.

IMG_20240511_051647402_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240511_051711332_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240511_051654267_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240511_051738510_HDR.jpg

😇🤗...when you look at your buds, it's like looking at your birthday cake knowing exactly which piece of cake you want..💚

Just curious, Do you only use Fox farm?
eye used to use only fox farms, the ocean forest soil then their flowering nutes the open sesame, beastie bloom, and the cha-ching. but the last two grows I've switched to Coast of Maine Stonington blend and the dry nutes they have for it. I couldn't afford the COM flowering nutes or I would have tried to see if I could keep it an all organic grow

eye used to use only fox farms, the ocean forest soil then their flowering nutes the open sesame, beastie bloom, and the cha-ching. but the last two grows I've switched to Coast of Maine Stonington blend and the dry nutes they have for it. I couldn't afford the COM flowering nutes or I would have tried to see if I could keep it an all organic grow
Oh I used a small bag of the coast of Maine seedling starter stuff and it was amazing, the seeds came out like 'the perfect birth' 😆 which we all know doesn't exist!! Lol. Them ladies are looking scrumptious 💚

Oh I used a small bag of the coast of Maine seedling starter stuff and it was amazing, the seeds came out like 'the perfect birth' 😆 which we all know doesn't exist!! Lol. Them ladies are looking scrumptious 💚
The birth of my son was perfect, born on his expected day an I never felt any pain at all. don't know what the X was all yelling and bitchin bout... lol it's fun to think of it that way now but back in the moment I was shittin bricks. Thanks, this is like one of the only flowering cycles I haven't had to worry about mold, cold an dry are a lot easier to deal with

Back
Top Bottom