Bad things happening to my baby

High Tech

IDK WHATS HAPPENING SOMEONE HELP *FIRST TIME GROWER*
photo_592.JPG
photo_4149.JPG
photo_3191.JPG
photo_2234.JPG
photo_1270.JPG

Hey there High Tech. Welcome to the community. Lots of great info here. Need a little more info.
How to Ask for Grow Support
From the pics you provided it looks like it may be overwatering and possible PH issues. Your Ph in soil should be in the 6.3-6.8 range. Good rule of thumb for any problem is to always check PH first. If thats out of wack it's pretty much impossible to diagnose any deficiency. All necessary elements may be there but the plant has locked them out because it's not happy in it's home. Also how big is that pot? Looks to be about 3 gal which isn't too bad, But you'd probably be better off transplanting to at least a 5 gal. In 3 gal. they tend to get root bound. Hope this helps.

overwatering was also one of the chief things that popped into my head too.

you need to remove all the dying plant waste asap. between rotting vegetation and open wounds on the plant your inviting disease!

I don't see any huge nugs that need to be worried about humidity, so I recommend spraying the leaves with water whilst your testing and drying out the soil zone so it can foliar drink, just avoid watering like this during strong light or you may burn her.

sooner you fill out the template linked you by Crookedfinger, the sooner we can help with more precision =)

Back
Top Bottom