Bag Seed 430W Son Agro

cherry garcia

Media

6 wks flowering under a 430W Son Agro, got the light when plants were 3 wks old. Before that i used an aquarium flourescent(5500K Tropical Daylight) That is the light I usually start seed with, keep close to tops. Other than that i used cheap potting soil with perlite vermiculite and dolomitic lime. I didn't really worry about ph, plants seemed healthy. I culled two males got one female(pretty shitty)but she looks nice and smells great!! I am using GH FloraNova Bloom solution, she eats it right up but im getting ready to flush.

rsz_1picture2_0391.jpg

no i didn't get to clone, this was my first grow. Before that I read and read and read for a few months until i thought i had gained enough knowledge. Although cloning sort of intimidates me, I'm sure it's not hard. I just need a humidity dome. But i'm kicking myself in the butt for not trying because i could've had 4 nice females instead of one. Also i am having trouble posting my photos in threads??

You need to post the image location link in the box that comes up after hitting the picture icon... the yellow one with mountains. Go find your picture in gallery, click on it to get the big version, then right click and copy image location.... it's the URL and should end in a .jpg.

Here ya go:
rsz_1picture2_0391.jpg

rsz_picture2_011.jpg

I've been putting her in the window for about 4 hours a day now to catch some of the strong spring sun. The lower buds are loving that, I'm sure. I would like to try growing organically. Also I have never ordered seeds from a seed bank, they look like they have great genetics but are these places reliable?? more pics to come

Back
Top Bottom