Bag Seed in a Window with CFL Booster

Jsully

Little intro to how it started.. I had a few hundred seeds I got them from weed over a few years. Some of the seeds wer from really nice bud and others from possible hermies.
All the seeds got mixed up together and wer just sitting in my wardrobe waiting for something to happen so in march This year I decided to see how many would germinate. I washed out a Chinese takeout tub put tissue in the bottom filled it with seeds and put tissue on the top. I then wetted the top tissue and put in my wardrobe.

72hours later (I did re wet the top tissue after 48h but never looked inside) too my surprise I had a tub full of tap roots it was crazy no picture tho :( i tipped all the seeds out on too a piece of paper and had too untangle some of the seeds Wer the tap roots had twinned together. I ended up with 30 seedlings then kept chucking and keeping my favorioutes.

I now have 4 plants left. I flowered one a few weeks back was a hermie tho :(

I had one plant left outside taking the brutal uk weather. I topped this plant 4times just for fun and also fimmed it by accident it has 7tops :) witch I am flowering now.
It's now living in a window getting sunlight and has a 15w 2700k on each side. I have a box in my garage that's a steady 23c and 52humidity. It goes in there at 9pm.
And as of yesterday I'm putting a second plant in the box as well. (pics uploaded in min)

I'm leaving the other two in my bedroom window for now temps in bedroom are 22c humidity is at 63%. These plants are in 23centimeter diameter pots they need repotting but can't until end of next week. One plant I have topped is 20inch tall and the other (non topped) is 25inch tall. The nights are getting shorter so I think they will flower soon. They also have a cfl booster.

I believe i have a sativa but I'm really not sure. This plant was found behind my garage in a shady patch two days ago not sure how it got there but hey ho ;) I have tried too flux this little plant (pics up in min) I'm not sure if Im doing it right but o well this plant is just left in a conservatory wer sun hits first thing in morning.

I'm not sure if these will turn out hermie plants but I'm guna continue too grow them and see wat happens. Don't want too set up a proper grow if there's guna be hermie Pollen around :) il get pics up now sorry to babble on hope this is a except able journal lol :) :thanks:

This one is in flower topped and fimmed for fun
2014-08-10_18_02_47.jpg
il get a better pic up soon has 7tops

This one is also in flower as of yesterday
2014-08-10_18_04_25.jpg

here is my flux attempt
2014-08-10_18_03_55.jpg

here are the bedroom two pics of each plant
2014-08-10_18_06_20.jpg

2014-08-10_18_07_30.jpg

2014-08-10_18_08_22.jpg

2014-08-10_18_08_47.jpg

Cheers paddy seeing all your progress thought I better get busy lol sorry to here bout the nanner mate keep your eyes peeled my last one all the pistols reduced really quick then went orange so I cut it down lol these lot of mine mite all be hems but I'm hoping not :)

yeshh my plant finish at 6 weeks im just over 4 weeks , i hope it opened when i had them out side and when it was raining lol , this one was due to stress , the plant went through a lot , at least all my seed should be female , had my 2 cheese plants in also , so that would be passion #1 crossed with greenhouse cheese , sound good to me , but id rather have my bud they are getting massive and really dense

The flowering plant is a hermie will put a ball pic up when find another one. (Il put pic up in mo)
I'm guessing it's genetic herm. And the other plant on 12/12 hasn't shown sex yet so fingers crossed on a girl..

The window seal plants have out grown there pots I have just got a huge pot from a friend (pic in mo)
I'm waiting for soil to come and I will transplant one still need another pot.

I've found 6finger leafs on my hermie is that weird or isit a hermie thing?.

Found some 6finger leafs an some 4finger leafs
2014-08-13_19_37_36.jpg

The ones left in the window have pistols now
2014-08-14_16_55_58.jpg

waiting for soil to arrive. Also waiting for a friendly package from paddysmoke to arrive :) some home made purple paddy seeds ;)

Back
Top Bottom