Bag Seed Progress

HarrySchleem69

So this is technically my third grow but only my second female plant that I've gotten in the 6 plants that I've grown. I have no idea what strain it is since I've been growing nothing but bag seed but I had someone tell me it was sativa dominant. Would you agree with that? She is on her 6th day of 12/12 and pistil development is much slower than it was with my first female plant. I flowered her after 55 days from seed. She's stretched a bit and im guessing I should expect a bit more stretching before she fully transitions to flower (?). Im noticing some slight nute burn and maybe some N toxicity due to the clawed tips but I expected that with the soil im using (cheap pre-fert Walmart soil, emergency decision). Other than that, how is she looking? Maybe you can tell me what you think she favors more, whether it's sativa dominant or indica dominant, I'd love to get an idea of what she could be. The last plant I harvested, her buds give a very strong body high

20201229_151721.jpg

20201229_151715.jpg

20201229_151708.jpg

20201229_151701.jpg

20201229_151653.jpg

20201229_151645.jpg

Looking good. It does seem a bit on the darker side. What nutes are you using?
I start counting days in FLOWER after I see the fist flower forming.
Stretch should run 2-3 weeks afterward.

Well as far as nutes im not going by any sort of regimen. I have a bottle of general hydroponics florabloom, espoma organic flower/bloom nutes at 1-3-1 and some dr. Earth nutes at 1-1-1. I think most of the nute issues are coming from the soil, it's basically miracle grow but cheaper and I've never had any positive results from using miracle grow but at the time that's all I could get, I needed to transplant this baby asap so I took my chances. As far as how often I feed and how much, I don't feed her that often due to the issues im already seeing but I did give her 3mL of the florabloom and 3mL of the espoma. I guess I just wanted to put some sort of extra P and K in there to see if it would help as I didn't have that with my last plant so I want to see if it helps or hurts my yield. I only flipped her lights 6 days ago, do you count when the first pistils show or when the actual budlets start forming? I've always tried to find a specific answer for that question but always found mixed results as far as when to start counting

And, in your own opinion, would you say this is a pretty even mix of indica/sativa or more dominant on one or the other?

And, in your own opinion, would you say this is a pretty even mix of indica/sativa or more dominant on one or the other?
Shorter/wider leaves typically indicate an Indica dominant strain, but it really hard to say.
I start counting days in FLOWER when you start seeing the flower, not pistils.
0E40EE1B-BD13-417C-8036-7CA7FA328CB9.jpeg

Well as far as nutes im not going by any sort of regimen. I have a bottle of general hydroponics florabloom, espoma organic flower/bloom nutes at 1-3-1 and some dr. Earth nutes at 1-1-1. I think most of the nute issues are coming from the soil, it's basically miracle grow but cheaper and I've never had any positive results from using miracle grow but at the time that's all I could get, I needed to transplant this baby asap so I took my chances. As far as how often I feed and how much, I don't feed her that often due to the issues im already seeing but I did give her 3mL of the florabloom and 3mL of the espoma. I guess I just wanted to put some sort of extra P and K in there to see if it would help as I didn't have that with my last plant so I want to see if it helps or hurts my yield. I only flipped her lights 6 days ago, do you count when the first pistils show or when the actual budlets start forming? I've always tried to find a specific answer for that question but always found mixed results as far as when to start counting
You do know those GH nutrients are for hydroponic systems and not soil correct?
If I were you, before to get too far along, find a good nutrient line built for soil.
Dr. Earth is good, but you will probably need to use Flower Girl since you're going into bloom phase now.
I personally use Mega Crop, since it's so easy to use. All in 1, veg to bloom. You just mix it in your water, and feed.

You do know those GH nutrients are for hydroponic systems and not soil correct?
If I were you, before to get too far along, find a good nutrient line built for soil.
Dr. Earth is good, but you will probably need to use Flower Girl since you're going into bloom phase now.
I personally use Mega Crop, since it's so easy to use. All in 1, veg to bloom. You just mix it in your water, and feed.
I've seen several people use it for soil, and I believe I even read on the website that it is fine to use for soil, but i will look again lol. I will check out the Mega Crop. I've been wanting to find a good nutrient line and stick with a good regimen that way im not just doing random shit with random nutes

MC is the way to go, it’s what I’m using now , this day 39 , also the 2nd day of 12/12. I’m glad I found this thread because I didn’t know to start counting flower days until you actually see a flower forming. Makes sense as to why I’m always going over the breeders specs

8B11679C-9407-4236-943F-3D76507E8496.jpeg

E1571D18-23FC-4037-A77D-944EEED97E19.jpeg

MC is the way to go, it’s what I’m using now , this day 39 , also the 2nd day of 12/12. I’m glad I found this thread because I didn’t know to start counting flower days until you actually see a flower forming. Makes sense as to why I’m always going over the breeders specs

8B11679C-9407-4236-943F-3D76507E8496.jpeg

E1571D18-23FC-4037-A77D-944EEED97E19.jpeg
Gorgeous ladies dude

Back
Top Bottom