Dolo the bag seed: can I get a lil' advice?

I'm a ppm guy at heart

Always was

There at least four TDS(PPM) scales that I know of. They vary from EC * 500 to EC * 700. The scales are regional, while EC is universal.

Another unit of measurement that is subject to misinterpretation is the gallon. The US gallon is about 3.79 liters, while the Imperial gallon is about 4.55 liters.

If someone from one region is helping someone from another using TDS or gallons, the misunderstanding can be catastrophic.

There at least four TDS(PPM) scales that I know of. They vary from EC * 500 to EC * 700. The scales are regional, while EC is universal.

Another unit of measurement that is subject to misinterpretation is the gallon. The US gallon is about 3.79 liters, while the Imperial gallon is about 4.55 liters.

If someone from one region is helping someone from another using TDS or gallons, the misunderstanding can be catastrophic.
I'm terrible at conforming

Lol

I'm terrible at conforming

Lol

You know we are always here for you @Chris Scorpio - so, just let us know when you're ready to crawl out of that rabbit role.

But seriously! Just be careful out there - it all starts with a ppm pen - and before you know it you're in a gang like the MegaCrop Crew using weight scales and mixing metric and imperial --- grams per gallon --- God bless them everyone! :)

Looks good... Maybe try 18/6 lighting... (Less time to heat
up)

Thanks a lot!! I have made some changes and temp has dropped to a high of 85. But I did drop the lights to 18/6 yesterday. To drop it some more. Thanks again!!

Just a update on my lil girl!!
20200207_192932.jpg
20200207_193141.jpg
20200207_193219.jpg
20200208_121126.jpg
20200208_121144.jpg
20200209_143715.jpg
20200209_144531.jpg

Stoner: I haven't seen this yet on other responses, so I'll jump in: get rid of anything growing in that pot except cannabis. The various sprouts I see will rob your plant of the nutes that rightfully belong to the "pot" in the pot. In other words, eliminate the competition.

Stoner: I haven't seen this yet on other responses, so I'll jump in: get rid of anything growing in that pot except cannabis. The various sprouts I see will rob your plant of the nutes that rightfully belong to the "pot" in the pot. In other words, eliminate the competition.

Thanks for the tip! Will be chopping some hedges!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom