New grower to the site: meet Dolo, bagseed

StonerWunSimba

Hey guys!! Just wanted to post my lil bag seed I've been pouring my love into. Her name is Dolo because she was the only seed to take root out of 3 bag seeds. Also I'm claiming she a female so she know what I expect from her lol. She broke ground Jan 5. She started on a 45watt led and a 7 watt led bulb. She is now under a 600watt led and the 45watt led. I'm not looking to do a HUGE grow. Just something to keep a flow of good bud til I'm able to get my hands on some seeds I can put a name to. So basically I'm trying to let her tell me what she needs but I just feel like she is still a lil behind. And I'm not sure if its due to my light or how I'm feeding her. Idk but already shes got a nice smell on her. She's a month on Feb 5th. So any help will work.
I have blood meal, bone meal, super thrive organic plant food, unsulphured molasses. I'm still new to growing and every grow I'm like a kid in the candy store lol so help is always good and needed. Thanks and happy growing!!!

SN: As I was loading the pics I remember I did top her and in the top I did mess up one side of her so you will see but I have faith she's not gonna need it lol *crosses fingers* haha

Also she had a bulb fall on her so she was beat up a lil but she has recovered a lot. I know ppl say leave the fans but the shoots were doing well enough to yake them. And have responded great to getting their own light!!

I also posted a pic of all the nutes I have. I am not using the flower food yet. I've only fed twice and also I make a tea out of these things. So far she's loving it and hasn't showed any signs of burns. But u guys tell me. Oh and her lil solo top is doing great!!
20200202_104736.jpg
20200202_104658.jpg
20200202_104632.jpg
20200201_110754.jpg
20200128_155803.jpg

Hi Stoner, welcome. Looks good from my house. Like it's growing and has good color.

Thanks a lot!!! I'm excited to she how she turns out. She's got a nice smell to her already. So with my lighting would she make it to harvest?? The other pot is just herbs so I can give it sunlight once this girl gets bigger so she can have the entire room. Its a 600watt bloomspect. Doesn't have to be lbs upon lbs but something to get me started.

Thanks a lot!!! I'm excited to she how she turns out. She's got a nice smell to her already. So with my lighting would she make it to harvest?? The other pot is just herbs so I can give it sunlight once this girl gets bigger so she can have the entire room. Its a 600watt bloomspect. Doesn't have to be lbs upon lbs but something to get me started.
I think your light will do it. Looks like 130 watts at the wall. No problem.

You should do well with that light and the size pot you have. Best of luck!
Thanks a lot I was nervous at first that I might have picked the wrong light. But so far she responding good to it.

I think your light will do it. Looks like 130 watts at the wall. No problem.
Ok. I've been trying to find someone the grew with this light to see how they did. But most have 2 of these or one and another led. So thanks a lot.

Dolo today at morning light. Definitely showing big signs of growth. Now on my last grow I completely screwed up on how to feed her. With the things I have should I stick to what I'm trying out now or what?? She's looking good now and I want to keep her that way lol her one top is doing great. Leaves a lil damaged but she lived so im happy!! Love how her branches are stacked!! Someone in another forum said she looked like a indica hybrid?? Any thoughts??
20200202_104736.jpg
20200203_070419.jpg
20200203_070503.jpg
20200203_070623.jpg
20200203_070644.jpg
20200203_070538.jpg
20200203_070527.jpg

Back
Top Bottom