Bagseed...Can i SCROG them now?

cool

Hello i have some bagseeds planted on 31 of March.. because they are bagseeds i didnt know the sex up until some days now.. The 3 out of 5 are females.. So I was thinking to LST them (cause of the height) and eventually SCROG them cause of the lack of space and light (Fluoro's).. I was thinking as an other idea to SCROG each one of them seperatly.. Making a litle SCROG for each one of them.. Any suggestions,opinios would be great! And if someone can tell me more or less if i have indicas or sativas it would be much of a help. Thanks in advance.
P10104541.JPG

View image in gallery

Re: Bagseed...Can i SCROG them now...??

The plants are on Light Mix soil Biobizz and the nuts are Biobizz also.I always water them with water temp around 21 celisus and PH 5.5 -5.0 .. The pots are from Coco (???) and i dont know exactly how much soil they do have (i think is aproximatly 2liters) The strains are unknown and also the gender.. Today they closed eventually 5 weeks on veg and i think i will put them on 12-12 cause i canot gain any more height.. (small cabinet). How do they look in your far more expert eye??

They are all the same age , but i see a lot of a diference beetween them, for example the one on the right is them most short but the most bushier of all, all the others are tall and not so bushy as you see.

they are healthy....you have some kinda ind/sat mix....thats easy to say cause evrything is mixed now.
Its def not Sativa dominant..that I can tell you.
I would LST them myself and not worry bout SCROG this time out.
you will need to repot them though...I dont think they will make it thru a whole cycle w/o a repotting....better sooner than later

Do you think its ok to switch them to 12-12 , i left them 5 weeks in veg .. Thank you for replying PitViper

And here is a close up from the one on the right.. I think it might be a female...
P1010472.JPG

Back
Top Bottom