A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

I maybe wrong, but I believe the difference is in the Cottage cheese / Lecithin. The Budwig protocol uses cottage cheese to increase bio availability while panacea "recipe" uises the liquid lecithin for a similar result. Some one please correct me if I am wrong. :peace:

Just wanted to share what I've learned about cottage cheese aka dairy turning cancer on and off like a light switch and if the lecithin comes from soy, make sure it's organic or it will be GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) developed by chemical corporation Monsanto, who also invented Agent Orange and numerous other dangerous chemicals. None of which I would ingest if I were curing any disease. Hope this helps. :Namaste:

Just wanted to share what I've learned about cottage cheese aka dairy turning cancer on and off like a light switch and if the lecithin comes from soy, make sure it's organic or it will be GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) developed by chemical corporation Monsanto, who also invented Agent Orange and numerous other dangerous chemicals. None of which I would ingest if I were curing any disease. Hope this helps. :Namaste:

Thank you for the reminders. We're making an effort to encourage sunflower lecithin. Unbelievable what they've done to soy.

Am aware of the need to avoid dairy but I'm quite interested in "turning cancer on or off like a light switch". Is there a detailed explanation of what this means?

Thank you

I'd be interested in that too shazzy. What I found in my research was that most of the studies done on dairy and a link to cancer were observational in nature, which means they use statistics to predict the probability of developing disease. There are studies which show benefits to consuming dairy products with certain cancers. Moderation appears to be the real watchword.

Please watch a documentary called The Gerson Miracle by Charlotte Gerson and it will come together for you.

Long story short, eat sugar and/or dairy, cancer develops and grows rapidly. Cease sugar and dairy intake, cancer growth slows/stops.

This is severely abridged, therefore I strongly recommend you watch the entire documentary or buy the book. :goodluck:

You can cure cancer with cannabis, however only if you stop feeding yourself the things that created it to begin with. :Namaste:

Am aware of the need to avoid dairy but I'm quite interested in "turning cancer on or off like a light switch". Is there a detailed explanation of what this means?

Thank you

Helpful Vocabulary:

Enzyme - the catalyst for molecular change. The enzyme will act upon molecules that attach its active site, causing a chemical reaction that transforms the molecule into its new product.

Substrate - The molecule the enzyme is changing. In our case, cannabinoids.

[video=youtube;O23i38B2EmA]
[/video]

As mentioned before the enzymes that metabolise cannabinoids are mainly found in the liver. ........ Beneficially certain plant molecules are metabolised by the same enzymes that metabolise most THC molecules. The enzyme is called CYP2C9 and the molecules are apigenin and amentoflavone. Apigenin can be found in tablets and certain foods and amentoflavone is available in supplements for weightlifters such as Amentomax. These molecules, as well as having additional benefits, will give the enzymes "busy work" allowing the cannabinoids greater opportunity to circulate, connect with and destroy mutated cells both in the liver and throughout the body

Hi folks

My friends test results are showing he his clear of cancer at this time. Ive read that he should take 1 gram of CCO per month to keep it locked away. Is there any truth in this, does anyone know?

I would take at least that much anyways chewey considering it's overall health benefits. I would recommend EVERYONE to take daily doses of this wonderful medicine unless somehow interferes in a negative way with a medical condition like Low blood pressure. But my issue is I have random drug tests for work up North so I am kinda limited to how much & when I can medicate. So when the day comes I can medicate without issues Vitamin weed will definitely be in the front of my medicine cabinet for daily usage.

:cco:

I would take at least that much anyways chewey considering it's overall health benefits. I would recommend EVERYONE to take daily doses of this wonderful medicine unless somehow interferes in a negative way with a medical condition like Low blood pressure. But my issue is I have random drug tests for work up North so I am kinda limited to how much & when I can medicate. So when the day comes I can medicate without issues Vitamin weed will definitely be in the front of my medicine cabinet for daily usage.

:cco:

What daily amount would you recommend for him? Suppository would be good to keep down euphoria. I have a friend making me a suppository mold using a 3D printer. The mold should weigh 2.5 -2.8 grams

Based on "a gram a month maintenance" if that is the ideal dosage. Besides rick Simpson not sure if anyone actually did studies to verify that? (not that I am aware of anyways). So that would be just under a drop a day. I think I would dose 3-4 times a day at a 1/4 drop dose. And with suppositories you can get much more oil into your system without the euphoria. So he should definitely have no issues with the "high". There are many more people on here that will give you a better answer then me and I am sure they will chime in shortly. Johnnyoilseed or Cajun would have a better answer for you. I am not recommending this dosage it is just what I would dose. :peace:

Chewey, I agree with panacea. Small doses spread over the day as opposed to the easier but less effective one or two doses a day. Your intent is to always keep constant pressure on. Around here "cancer free" is a term gained after years of clean blood work. Until then we recommend you continue the pressure. And a big happy hug for your friend. :hug: :yahoo:

Thanks panacea. That's the dose I'm going to put myself on. Thankfully I'm incredibly strong and healthy and apparently growing younger as I go, but my Endocannabinoid System could use the additional help too.

Chewey, I agree with panacea. Small doses spread over the day as opposed to the easier but less effective one or two doses a day. Your intent is to always keep constant pressure on. Around here "cancer free" is a term gained after years of clean blood work. Until then we recommend you continue the pressure. And a big happy hug for your friend. :hug: :yahoo:

Thanks panacea. That's the dose I'm going to put myself on. Thankfully I'm incredibly strong and healthy and apparently growing younger as I go, but my Endocannabinoid System could use the additional help too.

So, do you think 1 gram per month is a good starting point and would it be best to use the tacking method?

So, do you think 1 gram per month is a good starting point and would it be best to use the tacking method?

This is just observation born of intense study, but yes Chewey, that's the approach I'd take in your case. Regular screenings will tell you if there's ever a need to increase. You're talking very small amounts of CCO in the doses and using tacking as the delivery system gets those cannabinoids into the bloodstream faster that way. I'd ask Cajun about dosages for some of the supplements during a maintenance stage. That's something I don't believe we've covered yet.

I would think a gram a month is an awfully small dose. I tack 3 times a day for my MS. I would estimate that a tack is about .1 grams so 10 tacks from a gram. :peace:

This was my thought too. With such a small dose would it be recommended, as a maintenance protocol, to dose twice a day? I believe this is what John's doing. At a gram a month, are you even dosing on a daily schedule? What are your thoughts here panacea? I'll ask John what he's doing.

This was my thought too. With such a small dose would it be recommended, as a maintenance protocol, to dose twice a day? I believe this is what John's doing. At a gram a month, are you even dosing on a daily schedule? What are your thoughts here panacea? I'll ask John what he's doing.

I've also been in touch with Bud Buddies. Ive just had a reply from them. They recommend 200mg per day. Does that sound good to you?

Bud Buddies, they're new to me. I'll have to check them out and add them to my list. Thinking it over as rationally as a novice can, I'd say that sounds reasonable. You want enough to keep a steady supply of cannabinoids. I've PMd John, so let's see what he comes back with. Cajun will pop in with his thoughts at some point.

Just a personal observation, if I'd just gotten my first clean labs, I think I'd be more inclined to go with an initial maintenance protocol that was higher than 1gram a month until I had more clean labs behind me. At 200mg daily doses you're going through a gram every five days, for six a month. At first glance that looks way beyond that recommended 1 gram a month suggestion, but I'm certain I wouldn't be so quick to back off as aggressively. Do you catch my drift here? That 200mg dose may be excessive, but if you can afford to keep that level going for a while, you have nothing to lose. Are you able to keep this affordable?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSue View Post
I've also been in touch with Bud Buddies. Ive just had a reply from them. They recommend 200mg per day. Does that sound good to you? I am on the same page with you Sue and Super. One gram a month does seem very little, especially if you are trying to keep a disease such as cancer at Bay, better be safe then sorry. I mean if you have No problem getting access to the CCO then "TACK ON" but there is a lot of people who are having legality problems or getting charged through the roof for poor quality sh8! So in a "Perfect World" we would say 4-5 drops a day(approx 6 grams a month)?? Another interesting thought would be, How long after your condition has been treated do you maintain this dose? after 3 -6 month would you go down to just a "Healthy Lifestyle Dose" say 1- 2 drops a day(2-3 gr a month)? Or maybe different dosages for different conditions? Ouch my head is hurting!:hmmmm: :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom